[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gunn.jpg (1.4 MB, 3000x3000)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
I can't deal with this rap music constant nonstop. It's impossible to live in this world without listening to hours of rap every single day in every commercial. Every video. Every store it's playing in the background. People blasting in cars and on trains Every person you meet listens to rap... Just constant non stop retarded monkey noises. Can't even think
>>
>>122604207
Suck it up buttercup. Get away from blacks and wiggers
>>
>>122604236
That's not enough. I've tried. The only way is to remove all electronics and don't go outside. You can't exist in the world
>>
I agree so much, it's not even a joke. Drug addicts and alchoholics in poverty (blacks/hispanics) are all deplorable. These monkeys can't just learn an instrument or how to sing, they HAVE to "invent" a way to "make music" that involves neither. Would rather never listen to music in public. Wish there was a way to systematically eliminate these people.
>>
>>122604262
you need Jesus
>>
>>122604257
Delete social media. If you're in a place where people bump rap, see >>122604236. Problem solved. I never hear rap if I don't want to.
>>
>>122604207
I’m a centrist but goddamn I love Jonathan Bowden. Anyways get yourself an adblocker, buy yourself noise cancelling headphones and go listen to this https://youtu.be/J32UiUWVidg?si=c99zIlXsxda-6xes
>>
>>122604274
No one needs to worship a kike
>>
>>122604207

move away from the ghetto. I don't hear rap on the commericals on my tv and rap is not blasting out of the windows of peoples cars.
>>
File: 1944-kultur-terror.jpg (319 KB, 760x1023)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
They tried to warn us...
>>
>>122604262
Chill out, man.
>>
>>122604262
hispanics can’t make mu-
https://youtu.be/mXyamTEFa6M?si=uP31mhbpCvGB1uKR

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.