[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mu_logo.png (162 KB, 328x422)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
Hello /mu/tants,
the summer cup is almost here, and as one of the best boards of them all, of course we play in the elite cup
This is an event that happens 4 times a year where the different boards of 4chan compete in virtual AI vs AI football/soccer to crown the best board.

More info on the wiki page: https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
The page for our team is here: https://implyingrigged.info/wiki//mu/

Since the organizers want to have proof that the boards are interested in playing, if you like this or are interested in watching this, give this thread a small positive (You) and optionally suggest something to add or change for the team (kits, music, players, etc.)
>>
File: roster.png (36 KB, 673x375)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
I also made a poll for roster, music etc. you can check out: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAU5irPYhNfBiMu8cZx___ZbhkYKBL1ynVUNQmiay0dUMgYQ/viewform

If you don't want to do the poll, I also consider all suggestions from the thread, pic related is our current roster
>>
>>122604806
>and as one of the best boards of them all, of course
>>
>>122604824
Why did you put Merzbow in goal?
>>
>>122605091
That is indeed the case!

>>122605324
He has been our goal keeper since 2013 and had really good performances in our history, in the cup he's in the line up of the greatest goalkeepers
>>
>>122605424
was going to propose him to be removed because there's barely any talk about him nowadays . Hierarchy wins
>>
>Jeff Mangum still a starter despite not being discussed on this board in over a decade
yeah I think your little tournament has lost its luster
>more than one player is named after Brian Wilson dying
?
>>
>>122605544
>>122605576
Historic player or not, the team in the end has to represent the board and if it means sacking Merzbow or benching Jeff Mangum than, even if it hurts, it must be done.
Who would be better suited as our main goal scorer/main goal keeper?

>>more than one player is named after Brian Wilson dying
What do you mean? Brian Wilson is only once on the roster
>>
>>122605634
This team needs a tall goalie. Someone like Pete Steele imo
>>
>>122605634
Perhaps Sade. Of the few female musicians that anons not only for lust for her but talk about her music
>>
>>122605634
Mustaine and Hetfield as the two strikers would be kino.
>>
>>122605659
We can swap Merzbow with Pete Steele, but I'm waiting for more opinions if this is something we should do
>>122605677
>>122605708
Can be added, who should we remove in your opinion? Not sure if we can make all of them strikers
>>
>>122605855
I already submitted some of what has been talked here (and more) to the poll
>>
>>122605923
alright thanks
I will check the poll replies next week when we need to submit our stuff for the cup

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.