[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>one week later
>still no statement disavowing his bandmate
>>
>>122806078
Good
>>
>>122806171
t. gay guy who likes young boys
>>
>>122806078
QRD?
>>
>>122806078
what's it got to do with him? Julian buttfucked the boy, Jeff didn't.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if jeff raped someone too, shady fucker
>>
File: buddies.png (1.19 MB, 646x1170)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>122806413
How do you think Julian got started...
>>
>>122806308
ok nevermind i looked it up

this seems like something best ignored by any sane person until it burns out
>>
>>122806308
he shot trump
>>
>>122806078
wtf is he supposed to do? The singing saw guy in his band was a pedo faggot. How is that his fault? You all just want to harass people and make them apologize for no reason. Fuck you. He doesn’t owe any of you chuds shit.
>>
>I don't care.
>- Jeff Mangum
>>
>>122806078
hasn't he lived in Tibet or something for like 20 years? he probably doesn't even know.
>>
i don't feel so good semen bros...
>>
>>122808421
He's not "in hiding" or anything. Until last year everything you bought off his website would ship straight out from his garage. That should still be the case for the drawings but I believe Merge is handling vinyl now because it's been such a pain.
If anyone is spending a suspicious amount time outside of the US in this situation it is probably Julian, camping out in Japan or the Netherlands dodging the fuzz and debt collectors and the like.
>>
>>122806078
Nearly everyone in the band seems to be stuck in arrested development that deep in the back of my head, I knew that something like this would happen

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.