[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>"you know, other bass players sound like this"
>plays intentionally lame groove
>"but i sound like THIS! i just crank that shit up to 11 and play rhythm guitar on that thang! genius, right? watch me fucking ROCK, bro"

what the FUCK was his problem?
>>
>>122873085
Peter Hook is like this too. The bass guitar is a guitar. It's not innovative to play it like a guitar, it's a gimmick
>>
basschads rule /mu/
>>
>>122873085
>>122873117

rent free
>>
are you saying motorhead don't rock or something? i'm confused what you're trying to accomplish or get across here.
>>
>>122874034
the video shows him beeing a obnoxious self-loving dickhead and i imagine it would be fucking annoying to be in the same room with him
>>
>>122874065
he built one of the largest rock and roll bands of all time upon his unique playing style. of course he's going to like how he plays

you sound like a fucking zoomer or some incredibly annoying person and there's a reason why people clamor to him and evidently not you nor this shit thread.
*strums away into the sunset*
>>
>>122874079
>NOOO you cant just criticise my le metal god!!! Lemmy RIP
>>
>>122874034
>>122874079
lemmy sucks and motorhead only has one decent song. he's only known being around good names like courtney love
>>
>>122874416
this is ridicolous.
what is the one decent motorhead song?
>>
>>122876591
>what is the one decent motorhead song?
Whatever song was playing when your mom came over last night
>>
>>122876631
epic troll haha, congrats!
>>
>>122873085
Motorhead is good but anyone trying to act like Lemmy was an amazing bassist is retarded.
>>
>>122876591
not that guy but Overkill
>>
>>122874148
>>NOOO you cant just criticise my le metal god!!!
not when your criticism is some "ugh i don't le like him!" 14 year old girl shit
>>
>>122873117
He plays it like a bass guitar, there's a reason why there are 4 (four) fucking strings on that thing
>>
>>122876591
metropolis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6f8giLcD8M
>>
>>122873085
>plays through a Marshall guitar stack that has zero low-end and ends up sounding like a farty baritone guitar
WOWZERS MUCH INNOVATIVE VERY SKILL

modern metal bassist achieve this with a single string with a darkglass pedal alone instead of having to strum like a retarded gorilla. Lemmy sucked dick and most of his talent went into growing that wart on his face.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.