[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Now that the dust has settled, why'd he do it? What pushed him over the edge?
>>
He saw a post saying "your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't kill yourself" and sacrificed himself... he's a hero.....
>>
Writing "Bleed it out". What an embarrassing song.
>>
File: 1595720024118.jpg (26 KB, 406x500)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
because in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
mkultra and gang stalking
>>
working on a documentary that would have exposed the music industry to be even worse than hollywood. irving azoff was among those to be named. if you think weinstein was bad, get a load of irv. check that early life. he's the guy that helped don henley get away with murdering a 14 year old prostitute and dumping her body under an overpass.
>>
>>122895774
that awful zoomer female vocalist on heavy
>>
>>122895815
This, sadly enough
>>
>>122895774
>Release like 3 bad albums in a row
>Leave (life)
>>
>>122895774
ssri's
>>
Being a corny little bitch for his entire life.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>122895774
ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE
AND IM ABOUT TO
BREAK
>>
>>122898087
>The Hunting Party
>Bad
It's arguably one of their best
>>
>>122895774
Being 40 and still whining about his daddy issues
>>
Life isn't for everyone
>>
>>122895774
I choose to believe that he was murdered/sacrificed or some shit because If he actually killed himself due to whatever reason then he is a piece of shit who left 6 kids without a father
Same with Cornell
>>
>>122895774
Doing drugs ruins your brain's reward system.
When you're clean you need to find another thing to keep the dopamine dripping.
Doing uppers like he did severely fucks you up and it's really hard to find an alternative.
>>
>>122895774
Why was he so angry? What was all the pissy ass shit for? Any time I heard this monkeys drivel SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU on the radio in the mall in the fucking grocery stores Walmart I go fuckin rogue and just bust a bitch ass in the skull
>>
>rich
>famous
>rockstar
>loyal loving hot wife
>healthy kids
>lots of cool friends
>I'm... sad :( better KMS
what a retard
>>
>>122898585
There was a funny joke to make with this song but you ruined it
>>
If I released an album as bad as One More Light I'd an hero too
>>
>>122895854
this but unironically

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.