[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jeff_Buckley_grace.jpg (30 KB, 316x316)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
i still wont forgive that boat
>>
It was his own fault. Type of manic pixie dream girl shit, swimming in a place he didn't know, in the dark, and singing Zep.
Dumbass move.
>>
Better than his dad
>>
fate decreed that it be so
>
>>
He died at his peak, before he got bald and fat. He'll be beautiful forever in our hearts. Also >>122900583 is totally correct, dumbass FAFO'd. Wasn't he also fully clothed in the water too?
>>
As corny as it may sound maybe he was just doomed to die with the specter of his dad forever looming over him. It was almost as if he had to commit some sort of dumb act that would probably kill him at his peak. I think he broke up with his gf in the 6 months before his death too. He shouts her out when hes in paris in an interview. He always struck me as trying to be positive in the face of some black cloud hanging over him. Idk if this makes sense but its just like a self fulfilling prophecy i guess.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.