[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (621 KB, 523x516)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
I'm supposed to appreciate Burial because it is "important" but there's no tune and nothing interesting about his work. Sometimes with uninspiring music you can at least appreciate the sound design but even that isn't interesting. What is Mark Fisher's deal? I cannot for the life of me find anything to appreciate about this music.
>>
i don’t like it either and i think people who do have shit taste
>>
>>122900733
Maybe you have shit taste
>>
you had to be there
>>
>>122900733
>no tune
there absolutely is melody in his tracks
https://voca.ro/14ZvcD4WnIET
>>
>>122900733
If you don't like Burial it's time to just fucking die, you're a waste of sentience
That is all
>>
>>122900733
>I'm supposed to appreciate Burial because it is "important"
you aren't supposed to do anything 5head. if you dont like it just say that
>>
>>122900733
Not even the best uk garage recording. Just the indie circles's electronic music token
>>
>>122902929
Name a better UK garage ALBUM, maybe
And don't say anything by Horsepower Productions because that shit is garbage compared to pretty much anything Burial made
>>
>>122902929
Go ahead and name some of these gems
>>
>>122902929
True, Burial transcends the genre and is a unique artist rather than your typical genreslop jockey.
>>
The UK underground scene in Burial's day had loads of talent. No one put it together in an emotionally impactful package like Burial. There were no sad dubstep songs, just deep menacing and hard. It was basically a genre of bangers. Aside from his debut and first EP, Burial has 0 tracks resembling or setting out to be bangers. He had different goals than his contemporaries. For people in the scene who like the sound, they'll get a lot out of finding the unknown bangers. But for people who want stuff that will stick with them for life, Burial is the go to
>>
>>122902938
>>122902945
>>122902952
tourists
>>
>>122902972
>basically a genre of bangers
false
>its sad that's why is better
retard
>emotionally impactful
fag
>>
>>122900733
I don't get it either. Glitchy r&b samples + reverb
>>
>>122905763
Dude I don't feel ANY emotions
I'm a MAN
>>
File: 1476336025348.jpg (725 KB, 1440x1280)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
If you don't understand Burial you probably don't understand brostep or proper oldschool underground dubstep either. Some things you just had to be there for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlUfIFbCF5c

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.