[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1349189461101.png (524 KB, 644x686)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
What's your favourite /mu/ pasta? For me it's:

AAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNON BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
I will be the first to admit that even though I am receptive to social nuances and subtle body/facial/vocal cues I can sometimes be socially eccentric.

On Friday night I was invited to my supervisor's home for a dinner party. There were 3 couples and myself present. I can be somewhat picky, so I asked what the meal would consist of. Oddly enough, my supervisor said he would make shepherd's pie.

I was looking forward to this, because shepherd's pie is one of my favorite things to make. I am quite good at it.

Instead of bringing a salad or dessert I decided to make shepherd's pie and take advantage of lamb in my freezer that I bought from a previous sale. I spent the day making it and was quite excited about bringing it.

The reception was mixed. People seemed pleased on the surface, but I think my supervisor was a little perturbed. I think he was insulted or thought I was being competitive. He did not say this, but I was using my sense of empathy afterwards when I was replaying his body language and reaction and came to this conclusion.

Despite being far superior, most people ate the dish that the host made. His consisted of ground beef while mine was a true shepherd's pie with a very nice gravy on the side. There is no reason to chose his over mine aside for social obligation and perceived politeness.

Was my choice of dish offensive or am I over-intellectualizing the night?
>>
>>122902117
I saw Flying Lotus in Chicago
>>
>>122902117
Is that SpottemGottem? That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.
>>
“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

tl;dr: if you believe hipsters exist, you are a plebeian.
>>
>>122902150
You're a gay homosexual faggot and you need to apologise for your social faux pas by offering to touch his pee pee.
>>
>>122902190
This one
>>
Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to /mu/ and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit
>>
For me (and I also unironically agree with it), it's
Classical music is so evidently superior to all other kinds of music, yet we keep lowering the standards when we talk about other types of music, to avoid the uncomfortable situation where the butt rock dude or the druggy EDM boy gets anal pained when they are told the great masters are better than their shitty hedonistic hero.

Instead of white guilt, in the music world there is "classical" guilt. We keep lowering the standards for other kinds of music to compensate and preserve our dream of marxist culturalism. Of perfect musical relativism. Guess what? It isn't true and the compositional talent and imagination displayed, which is all that counts in the end when we have to say what is worth being saved and what not, is infinitely superior in classical music than in any other form of music.

If your shitty pop muzak is an 8 what the fuck are Beethoven's late string quartets? a 400? most music is barely a 1 to 3, the Beatles fall in here and so do most other popular music with very few exceptions that reach a 4, even a 5. Bartok string quartets would be a 6, 2 degrees of magnitude higher you have works by Brahms and other great masters. Then 9 and 10 are reserved for the highest achievements of human race like Beethoven's late string quartets or his Missa Solemnis or Mass in B minor by Bach or his Brandenburg Concertos.
>>
>>122902117
Actually, it’s been proven that male born people have predisposition to liking harsh noise. I’m not saying girls can’t or don’t, but they are the biological exception to the rule. My cousin
>>
>Be doing some studio work with Wet Leg
>We're all having a good time jamming
>Hester and Rhian are in a corner chatting
>Suddenly they loudly giggle and walk away from the corner
>Through her giggles, Rhian says 'Sorry guys, that was an accident! I just did a massive fart there, it just slipped out.'
>Look between the other band members
>Rhian keeps laughing and says 'Anyway, don't go over there, unless you want a noseful of my farts'
>Over the next ten minutes me and other band members surreptitiously carefully walk by the corner, nodding acknowledgement at each other every time
>>
>>122902117
I saw MC Ride at a grocery store in Sacramento yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>122902294
This is one of the only pastas I have saved. Strangely, the part that got me was "I'll be deadass."
>>
File: 1420788771579.jpg (47 KB, 543x362)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Saw them live a few months ago and it’s one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen. They played this masturbatory intro to come out to that was like 10 minutes longer than it should’ve been, then when they finally came out the vocalist asked everyone to keep clapping for him after the noise finally died down. They proceeded to play 5 songs that I as an actual fan had never heard of(they didn’t play one song all set from Magic, Fashion, or Comfort), one was that Sinking Ship single they just put out. The whole band looks bored as shit and annoyed to be there.

Then the vocalist cuts in the middle of the set to start bragging about how the band gives away one tree at all their shows as a conversation effort, and spends the next fucking 20 minutes(not exaggerating) jacking off about how great the band is for doing it, but that he has the crowd guess what kind of tree it is to “win” the prize, and rants angrily about whoever wins the tree has to take loving care of it and post WEEKLY updates of planting it, watering it, etc. with pics to the band’s website. The vocalist is legit mad talking about how some people have not taken care of the tree or posted about it.

FINALLY he starts having people guess, and is unironically criticizing the crowd for not knowing it and asking them what theydo with their time that they don’t know what it is. Finally some poor girl gets it right(fig tree) and comes up on stage to have this shithead bark at her a full 10 more minutes about making sure she takes good care of it. He tells her to grab it and take it(this thing is already kinda grown and in a large dirt-filled pot, probably weighed 50 pounds). She lugs it off stage without any help, who the fuck knows how she navigated the crowd and got it home. Then the asshole spews a bunch of condescending comments about how we(pretty much directly accusing the crowd) are destroying the Earth before playing 2 more songs I had never heard and leaving.
>>
>>122902117
>aaron ellis
The ultimate shitposter
Man spammed his face so hard his name lives on through copypasta. Got Australia range banned for a year and created the OBND meme. What a legend
>>
Nice, I like Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe
>>
I used to HATE rap; Aka: (C)RAP!!!! because it was just the stupid popular music that all the popular assholes who bully me listen to!!!! Then i discovered there was more.... ALTERNATIVE hip-hop such as Madvillain, Death Grips, MF Doom, & Jpeg Mafia; as well as Tyler the creator, Earl sweatshirt, Kendrick Lamar, and Danny Brown . You see, I'm more ALTERNATIVE myself, so this Pop (C)RAP sounds bad to me! So i thought all hip hop was bad. Then i realized there are based black guys just like me who are more ALTERNATIVE. And also, a lot of them like MEMES!!!! Bonus!!!! Haha. I'm definitely a hardcore memer, so Jpeg Mafia is relatable to me! But i also make sure to be respectful of his more serious works.... yes because some of his material was during a dark time in his life.... so you know theres a time for memes and a time to be respectful... As a privileged white person, I make sure to LISTEN to every goddamn word instead of just passively playing it in the background. It's my duty! And if i sing along i make sure to not use the N word, not even mouth it silently! Nope! I'm white, i dont use that word. I do the best i can to give the Black King his platform!!! Sure he as well as my other favorite rappers like Danny brown and Kendrick lamaar talks trash to white people but its because i have priviledge! I have to be respectful about it and let the black king speak! Now these more... Alternative rappers are definitely more my style. Before i discovered anthony fantano's MEMETASTIC youtube channel i used to listen to Pink Floyd, Radiohead, the Beatles, as well as Led Zeppelin, as well as more underground obscure stuff My Bloody Valentine and Joy Division and American Football if youve ever heard of those bands respectively. Definitely stuff that would go W A Y over the heads of the popular asshole (C)RAP fans!!!! As well as jpeg mafia, whose lyrics touch on complex social justice themes but also aren't afraid to get a little MEMEY!!! Haha.
>>
panda bear is racist
>>
there's a sextape with her and bengalfuel from a stolen laptop, and dua lip fucking from a ny mafia fuck house
there's leaks of her and jennifer lawrence too and they're the real deal. it's a bunch of video clips from phones and some film (super 8?) footage that look to be behind the scenes for a photo shoot but then it goes on with fucking. the guy and girl from bengalfuel have a townhouse or whatever it is in nyc and people go there and party, or stars do photo shoots. it's a mafia fuck house where you sign and go in and everybody does whatever they want. someone stole devices and drives. bengalfuel's gf said she was pursuing it legally on her insta and the leaker was shitting himself but there's probably stuff stilll in the archives aside from it being all muddied with fakes. people have posted taylor swift was there and on tape too

jen is in videos with a lot of other stars fucking and sucking

what i have seen is only coming specifically from one residence and is new york mob shit, and i guess bengalfuel are hosts or more specifically the blonde girl is. yes they do use 8mm or some kind of film because film is the hardest thing to leak. pictures leaked so far of clairo and as someone familiar with what she looks like, it was dead obvious to me that it's clairo. the credibility of it all was further validated for me seeing a shot of the bengalfuel girl on her insta from the day she worked with clairo where she has the same design fingernail as the girl spreading clairo's pussy and it looks to be the same room as well. her reaction on twitter. and saying they pursue it legally. i am not original guy who was leaking, just restating what was on another board to see if others here know more assuming leaker is alive still
>>
>>122902375
classic
>>
>mom has some kind of cancer
>doesn't want me going on a roadtrip to see AnCo because she's afraid she'll die while i'm gone
>same shit she gave me about seeing Jeff Mangum instead of going to my grandma's funeral
>dad steps in and says I can't go
>next day, he comes into my room and hands me a vinyl of Exile on Main Street
>"In 1973, my dad told me I couldn't go see the Rolling Stones with my friends and he wouldn't tell me why. I got pissed at him and thought it was just because he didn't like my music or something. I didn't find out until later that he thought he might have cancer at the time, and fortunately he didn't, but he didn't want me going. He gave me this after he saw how upset I was. Now, I already had a copy of it, but he didn't know that, and mad as I was, it was the nicest thing he'd ever done. I know you're upset right now, and I don't blame you, but I thought I'd give you this to say I'm sorry things worked out how they did."
>And I'm just like, holy shit dad, the stones are the most entry level dadrock garbage, they're even worse than the beatles, but I say it in, like, a nice way
>He seems upset and asks if I wanted to keep it and I said, y'know, no, it's fine
>Next day I see him listening to it on his old vinyl player which is such a piece of shit it'd sound better if he just listened to it on his fucking iPod mini from 2000
>he's crying, sitting on the floor, listening to All Down the Line
>who the fuck cries at the fucking stones?
>my dad is such a fucking pleb

I'm going to find a way to see AnCo regardless, this is such bullshit
>>
File: Three_cheers.jpg (115 KB, 316x316)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>122902117
In re &c. for all intents and purposes, with all that has happened heretoforth being consigned to the annals of history being forever inaccessible to man and God alike, sealed under a sigil which none can cast asunder, only visible from the precipitous eyrie of hindsight, glimpsed as a moving shadow through the effervescent clouds of Mount Parnassus,

in as far as the human mind is able to perceive through the rational and prœter-rational faculties the form of the Good, as its invisible light becomes knowable to Man through its reflection gleamed from works of Art, shining through our mere fragile mortal prisms,

it is necessary in the interests of the utmost exigence, called upon by nothing more than the sheer magnitude of pulchritudinousness concerning Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, that we must at this moment come to a decisive agreement (for there are no half-measures in this matter; principium tertii exclusi), with all puerile inclinations forever being consigned to the Shadow Realm: is said album sufficient to bequeath upon the heads of Gerard Arthur Way (cousin of Joseph James Rogan) et al. et seq. the laurels of Dante, that they may be foisted amongst the pantheon of great Artists, and even amidst the acme of that mellifluous mount to which us devotees of the Muses on this marketplace of ideas pay the utmost devotion?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.