[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GSJ9VHWXsAEZ0EB.jpg (145 KB, 640x480)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
her music is not any different from all the other shitty manufactured pop slop that all music nerds disregard easily as shitty manufactured pop slop
yet Charli XCX is considered great? why? how so? how is her music any better? why is her music considered better than the rest of the shitty manufactured pop slop?
>>
>>122902533
Are you straight ?
>>
>>122902541
no
>>
>>122902533
>I'm a zoomer faggot that is starting to realise trendchasing, social pressure and having preferences of my own
>>
>>122902533
The answer 99% of pop music related questions is marketing and publicity.
>>
>>122902533
If Charli XCX didn't market herself as an internet qweeeeen then she wouldn't be celebrated online. That's literally it.
>>
>>122902575
Then you must enjoy choli
>>
>>122902533
>her music is not any different from all the other shitty manufactured pop slop that all music nerds disregard easily as shitty manufactured pop slop
>yet Charli XCX is considered great?

Never understimate the power of social pressure and echo chambers.
>>
>>122902533
SOPHIE is responsible for like 90% of her reputation
>>
Keep fighting anon. They won’t like this but you’re exactly right, she’s complete dogshit.
>>
I’ll be honest with you bro, these days, if you notice the emperor doesn’t have any clothes on, just stare at something else other than his dick.
>>
>>122902533
this is the thinking man's antimuse
>>
Agree with OP, I really don't get the hype. Must be peer pressure and so many people saying she's good that people are gaslighting themselves and others into thinking she actually is.
>>
>>122902533
>why is her music considered better than the rest of the shitty manufactured pop slop?
shills
>>
>>122902533
The hype only seems to exist online. Here specifically. Most everyone else isn’t talking about her nor gives a shit for her music. I can literally only name one song she’s done. There is no one out there asking for this
>>
>>122902533
Nobody fucking cares you little le wrong generation zoomer cunt
>>
>>122902533
>her music is not any different from all the other shitty manufactured pop slop
No one who actually heard her music would say this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.