[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Yunglean_(cropped).jpg (365 KB, 1200x1348)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
He was incredible for his age at the time
>>
>>122902545
Lean sucked, Gud and his other producers carried him
Lean hasn't written a good bar, let alone a good flow in his life
He's a worse Bladee
>>
>>122902545
Well, Mozart wrote his first symphony aged 8, so there's always a bigger fish.
>>
>>122902545
White people rapping is like black people singing country.
>>
>>122902704
Only impressive to complete charlatans
>>122902719
Black people don't sing country well so your equivocation breaks down
>>
>>122902748
>Black people don't sing country well
exactly
>>
>>122902824
No, because white people rap well so they're not equivocal
>>
File: 1548096528486.jpg (78 KB, 695x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>122902828
Imagine believing this
>>
the Beat was the star of the show, he was and is just a mediocre rapper.
>>
>>122902849
Name 5 white rappers from this gen of rappers
Bonus points for no meme rappers
>>
>>122902554
>>122902859
These niggas know what's up
>>
>>122902545
>rap
>>
>>122902554
it's no surprise why yung lean is irrelevant and bladee is critically praised. only total newgens listen to yung lean. he exists as an entry into drain gang
>>
Kinda crazy that I was listening to yung leans unknown memory this morning at the exact time that this thread was posted, and I just happened to find this thread because I was looking at the archives of this board to see what people were saying about him a decade ago vs now. Anyways I Just gotta say I love yung lean, I only discovered him only like a few years ago and ive been listening to him religiously ever since. I do really wish I discovered him when he was still culturally relevant with his "meme rap" sad boys aesthetic, but im glad that he still makes music and draingang is more relevant than ever. My fav album from yung lean is easily unknown memory, with warlord being a close second. It sucks because I legit cant find anyone else that has managed to nail the same vibe and sound that unknown memory had, so im just stuck listening to this one internet cloud rap album from a decade ago.
>>
Yabujin made a fake Yung Lean track and it was better than Yung Lean himself
>>
>>122902828
The only difference in both examples is blacks are aware that they suck at country.
>>
>>122902554
I disagree, yung lean brought something unique to hip hop and an outsider european perspective which was fresh at the time to mainstream rap which was predominately still dominated by black american viewpoints. Yung lean was never some gifted type of poet but he speaks to the lethargy and depression of Gen Z/millenials very well in the world. He was a precursor to a whole generation of cloud rappers.
>>
Crackers can't rap.
>>
>>122903242
>>122902860
[Reddit space]
>>122903254
He just represented that but as a rapper he's really boring to listen to and Bladee outclasses him
No hate to him as a person though
>>
>>122903300
Yung Lean bars
>Molecules expand, molecules exist, I'm a molecule and I stand in the mist
>I'm a lonely loner
>....
>I'm a lonely loner
Name 1 bladee bar as terrible as these two and I'll give it to him
>>
>>122903320
>Name 1 bladee bar as terrible as these two and I'll give it to him
Anything he made after 2019 desu
>>
>>122903768
At least you can tell he put more than 5 minutes in
>>
i always thought he was a meme, like Lil B, but suddenly theres a whole genre of this mumble rap? just listened to bladee and its so damn bad
>>
>>122902545
His 15 minutes were over years ago.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.