[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Irrefutable and 100% fact headcanon about the music industry that occurred to you out of the blue:
I'll start:
Kelly Clarkson won American Idol where the prize was that they automatically make you a star.
Therefore, they had to take songs that were written for various female artists, by those two Jewish guys who write all the pop music, and give them to Kelly Clarkson.
Examples: (song title-originally written for)
"A moment like this"- Shania Twain
"Miss Independent"- Christina Aguilera
"Since U been Gone"- PINK
"Because of You"- probably some country singer
"Stronger"- Katy Perry
"Breakaway"- Michelle Branch
>>
I uhhh… don’t care? I write my own music and it’s really good.
>>
>>122902981
Literally who?
>>
>>122902981
Are you an international superstar that we all know about and can discuss the particular ways your catalog was pieced together from works designed for other artists? Not that that would make you better than the average person.
You sound like a caricature of a /mu/ poster just so you know.
>>
>>122903031
Maybe once I get canceled for antisemitism in the future I’ll reveal myself here on/mu/
>>122903036
I’m the next big thing
>>
>>122903048
>I’m the next big thing
nifty
Don't sell your soul to the devil.
>>
>>122902981
>>122903048
This bussy is definitely getting gaped.
>>
>>122903073
I am the devil
>>122903099
I’ll rape any Jew any time any place
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCE_FreAqeYauKiFv1oj8X6lecKeylcMK
greatest hits playlist to support scientific facts
deleting my failed link and this too if it doesn't work
>>
I always thought the one Kelly Clarkson hit I heard- Since you been Gone - wasn't appropriate.

Her whole appeal in regards to American Idol was how unusually emotionally mature she was for her age and then she does some angst anthem?
>>
>>122903048
Absolutely based; good shit Anon
>>
It is suspicious that Kelly Clarkson actually had a successful career unlike 90% of American Idol winners
>>
>>122903455
>is that a pop song about heartbreak??? AAAAA I'M LOSING MY MIND HOW IMMATUREEEEE

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.