[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2324.jpg (1.42 MB, 1170x2142)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
do they not realize they will get old and uncool and holocausted out of the limelight as soon as their collagen levels start dropping?
>>
Waking up for your 9-5, gotta condense your morning mid-life neurosis into at LEAST 3 original posts about zoomers
>>
>>122903123
Well anon Gen Zs are like 27-29 at the oldest depending on who you ask so I'm pretty sure their levels are already shot
>>
Browns don’t have the capacity for self-reflection. All zoomers are brown. I really hope the USA or Russia or Israel spergs out with nukes and robs these mongoloids of a future.
>>
Nigga im just tryna get pussy before the jews and russians nuke us
>>
>4 posts in 15 seconds
The Discord cabals are getting lazy with the psyops
>>
>>122903154
There's a conspiracy by asshurt people to ruin all discussion on the site. These threads are basically a psyop by dedicated group chats. Just stay away.
>>
>>122903123
its fucking hilarious, these new generations act in a cringe/retarded way only for the laughs; as a consequence people laugh at them and not with them.
>>
>>122903181
ok, schizo. your "conspiracy" was already a thing before the supression of ip counters. nice excuse to defend that the music you normally, people, discuss is shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.