[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2754.jpg (105 KB, 716x705)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
how do people take him seriously when he doesn’t make actual music?
>>
>>122904773
Because the people that do also can't and have never made actual music. This faggot claimed he put in 10,000 hours on bass recently in a pathetic attempt to appeal to competency bias during one of his fag ass Rick Beato is totally wrong listen to BRAT rants. This guy is a total faggot. Antknee, if you're reading this, it was always too late. You are a gay.
>>
>>122904773
If he actually knew anything about music he'd be an actual music journalist working with a real media company. But he's just a guy on YouTube
>>
File: 1712427827306882.png (4 KB, 600x500)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>122904799
>Yall know this is just my opinion, right?
>>
>>122904773
He's more talented than anyone on /mu/, for what that's worth
>>
>>122904799
>If he actually knew anything about music he'd be an actual music journalist working with a real media company. But he's just a guy on YouTube

Why do I feel like that would pay less than being a guy on YouTube.
>>
>>122904839
probably would. Advantage of video is people seeing your face, which leads to better name rec and probably higher status/maybe some cult of personality. Come to think of it Roger Ebert had a tv show..
>>
>>122904773
Wasn't he a bassist in a band
>>
>>122904773
>>122904795
why did my post complaining about his choice of the video format get removed but this is still here
>>
>>122904839
Probably but integrity and respect Is better than money, money is the easiest thing to get in the world
>>
>>122904962
>money is the easiest thing to get in the world
dumbest statement I have ever seen on this website
>>
>>122904962
BRB, gonna put all my integrity and respect towards a down payment on a house.
>>
>>122904979
Based hylic.
>>
Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to /mu/ and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit
>>
>>122904979
If you really wanted money you'd have money. There's teenagers who understand that
>>
>>122905000
Anon, you make a fair point
>>
>>122904773
he has nice shaped testicles. it gives him an air of authority on all things music
>>
He’s a total fag but you don’t have to make music to be a critic you just have to be smart. You’ve gotta give him at least a little respect too, because he did show the entire online music community various great artists and pre-fader he was actually giving good albums high scores. Now he just gives a woman his album of the year because he’s a misogynistic freak and thinks the only good music women can make is dance pop.
>>
>>122904773
Because he LISTENS to music. Same as here on the board, is not a matter of if you're good at music, it's how much music you've listen to you, your eclectic taste, how much cool obscure music you like, etc. it's THAT measure, not the other measure.
>>
>>122905117
>it's how much music you've listen to you, your eclectic taste, how much cool obscure music you like,

>He doesn't know that Heaven or Las Vegas is a song not a question
>He doesn't know "A Forest" was originally by The Cure
>He reviewed a fake Blur leak
>>
He actually did make music that someone found on bandcamp from like 2009. It’s generic indie post punk shit that was a dime a dozen back then
https://cancancanopy.bandcamp.com/album/demos
>>
>>122904773
In the same way you can review a piece of software you don't know how to write. You review the experience of interacting with something that is meant to be interacted with, and that doesn't require you to posses the knowledge of how to make it.
>>
>>122904773
how do people have an opinion on video games when they don't make actual video games?
>>
>>122904773
Rent free
>>
>>122905266
But then it's just an opinion. You need to ask yourself, WHY should I listen to Fantano's (or so and so's) music opinion? If there's no reason other than "he's just giving his opinion" then it's kind of pointless.
>>
>>122905000
based and checked
>>
this is why Scaruffi is the best critic he actually knows about music history, and what makes music good.
>>
>>122908917
Scaruffi is a hack
>>
>>122908983
prove it
>>
>>122908995
His Hendrix article is one of the most pretentious things I've ever seen. He can't play a note and can't even carry a tune, and his taste in music is shit.
>>
>>122908917
How do you know what he knows?
>>
Fagboy is alright. Kaw of the fagboy. I find him quite insightful at times

The less talented Jim Cornette of music slop, if you will
>>
>>122904773
>zoomers don’t know about this video
https://youtu.be/qsKjzWd06lY?si=T3djU1p8HjBlvD9Y
>>
>>122904799
are you stupid? have you read the ABSOULUTE slop most "music journalists" are putting out in 2024?
>>
>>122909152
/mu/ will never admit that this actually rips

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.