[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: load.jpg (40 KB, 300x300)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>James wanted to do country music
>Kirk and Lars wanted to do alternative rock
>Puts all those ideas into one record from a band that was only known for its metal

This really feels like such a bizarre album for Metallica to release. At least St Anger was consistent in its genre and Lulu was blatantly an experimental thing.
>>
WHERE’S YA CROWN-NUH KING NOTHAAAAAANG
>>
>>122907316
I like it since I like 90s alt rock anyway. Bleeding Me is a masterpiece
>>
Cocaine is a helluva drug
>>
>>122907316
Load/reload have the best sounding mixes in the entire Metallica catalog
>>
I'm a huge alt rock guy, and I dabble in country. Metallica is one of my favorite bands, so I would totally be on board if it wasn't a load of shit. They forgot to make the album good. Until it sleeps is the only good track out of 1 hour and 18 minutes of shit
>>
File: apu screams.png (213 KB, 1024x511)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>122907316
>SO TEAR ME OPEN AND POUR ME OUT
>THERE'S THING INSIDE THAT SCREAM AND SHOUT
>>
>>122907628
You're just being a faggot. The first ten songs, no one could say anything bad about them, and the remaining four are more than decent enough. It's an album most deserving of a diamond status.
>>
Hero of the Day is such a great song performed live. A shame they haven't played it in like 20 years
>>
File: yeahfield.jpg (27 KB, 680x315)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>122907378
>>
>>122907316
James should have just done a solo album and not given a shit whether it succeeded or failed. Hes got (or had) the tools to do it.
>>122907434
This too. Coke doesn’t allow for self reflection and all of your ideas, even your shit ones, sound great
>>122907825
This album gets shat on and the fans are retards
>>
File: jaymz and jason.png (56 KB, 178x204)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>122907930
>James should have just done a solo album and not given a shit whether it succeeded or failed. Hes got (or had) the tools to do it.
so, he's gonna go out on tour and sell t-shirts and everything? is that gonna be his main band? i mean, where does it end?
>>
>>122907707
No one could say anything about them
>>
lmao maybe they should have put out a solo albums and then also a main Metallica album that was all hard rock/metal
>>
>>122907628
They did not forget, they did it like that on purpose, Lars went too far up his own ass not wanting to make a black album 2.
>>
The Outlaw Torn is their best song
>>
For me, it's Hero of the Day.
>>
>>122907316
Wasting My Hate is pop-thrash perfection

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.