[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nigel.png (184 KB, 417x370)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Everything sounds stock to my ears
>>
Yeah. You haven't heard most music.
https://youtu.be/_y9gP1FMapA?si=zcahrJTsUQQZYqa2
>>
>>122907598
90's, 00's and 10's Fall
>>
A gosh darn reverb electric fiddle.
>>
Stay tuned, Lana Del Rey's upcoming fart symphony to God will be the Sgt. Pepper/Pet Sounds of our time.
>>
>>122907438
There will be, but they haven't been discovered. That's the point, anon. I bet the first guy to invent a set of keys thought he had invented every sound, and now we can set a synth to play distorted reversed baby dinosaur feeding noises in every pitch. It'll be like that again in the future. Maybe it could even be one of us to figure it out.
>>
>>122907438
yeah i make stuff with a kaoss pad/koala sampler/arturia pigments in a way that nobody else does. it's mostly about sample selection and getting creative with how you warp and edit stuff. i spend a lot of time collecting weird noise making things
>>
>>122907438
>our ears
you only have one set of ears, schizo
>>
If you were on an alien planet with different atmosphere/air pressure/temperature than Earth sound would behave differently I think, dunno how much different and if it would sound really "alien" to us though
>>
>>122911655
Thanks Poindexter.
>>
yes, heres an explanation on how:

https://youtu.be/9P-skZ10k9g?si=CSYrnswZhue-gXNk
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.