[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am forgotten.
>>
BRRRRRRRRRRERR
PRONOUNS
>>
>>122908102
Dude Christopher Reeve, midgets, Caitlyn Jenner amirite?
>>
>>122908102
name 750 albums made after 2012 that aren't forgotten within 2 weeks. You can't.

>>122909342
you are indeed correct
>>
>>122909394
>name 750 albums
>>
>>122908102
Indeed, the album was a massive bomb. Despite all the shilling, in the end no one cared. For Eminem, it's completely over.
>>
>>122908102
gen z never recovered. sminem made them look like total snowflakes!!!!
>>
>>122908102
Not music.
>>
File: 1655851545993.gif (2.1 MB, 480x634)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB GIF
>>122909461
It's been 2 hours and you still haven't named seven hundred and fiddy ablums? whats wrong with you?
>>
>>122908102
megaflop
>>
What did he do that made a bunch of faggots sperg out about him instead of ignoring him? I haven't listened to Eminem for 20 years but I might have to start again if he's got that EDGE back.
>>
>>122908102
It's a good listen up to GC2. Like a fun movie. But after a few repeat listens none of the songs resonate individually. MTBMB had some stinkers but it also has Godzilla, Little Engine, Marsh, Yah Yah, Never Love Again, which are songs I like going back to. Nothing here besides Fuel feels like I'll be revisiting it. Still a good album, just feels like a one and done.
>>
Album was a fun listen
Catchy productions by Luis Resto
the "edgy" bars were very tame boomer wordplay nobody should be bothered by
If the cringeworthy siamese cat line in houdini bothered you you're a child
>>
honestly that jid part is so mid compared to em's that it kinda ruins the song and i always have to skip it
>>
>>122908102
Not really, I keep seeing leftists seething about it everywhere on social medias
>>
>>122908102
Is it the death of Eminem?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkMNOlYcpHg
>>
>>122911445
>What did he do that made a bunch of faggots sperg out about him instead of ignoring him?

he made a "member when i was good?" album
Houdini is a "throwback" but still has that cringe terrible choppy ass flow
>>
>>122908102
> Rivals Not Like Us as the biggest hip hop event of the year
> Widely acclaimed by stans
> Probably gonna remain in the top 2 of the next Billboard 200

Gonna take some time until it's "forgotten"
>>
>>122914420

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.