[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: CORE.jpg (12 KB, 300x295)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFgpWbI3Czo
Examine: 2:46-3:13-Simple diffused post punk moment morphs into fallout peak grunge production, atmosphere established wallowed into build up, many such cases.

Effortlessly mogs Pearl Jam fags seething
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFgpWbI3Czo
>>
>>122908338
>Simple diffused post punk moment morphs into fallout peak grunge production
aka california wannabes rip off pearl jam and nirvana
>>
>>122908338
Dirt came out the same day and Purple is better anyway overall
>>
(You) lost the plot, try again
>>
>>122908358
This is always so lame. They had demos predating Pearl Jam. Weiland was more worried people would compare him to Jim Morrison since he was into The Doors at the time of recording Core.
>>
I will never understand why everything has to be so polarizing with you faggot zoomers. I've loved Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Nirvana and Stone Temple Pilots the same amount since I first heard them in 2002.
>>
>>122908338
I enjoy daily sex with multiple men
>>
>>122908622
based, speaking of Pearl Jam, just listened to this track and it reminds me of AIC Nuthsell. It was even written by Mike McCready who was good friends with Layne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t8tnfrYEOw
>>
>>122908652
at once or ..?
>>
>>122908685
Yes, it's bliss
>>
>>122908695
whatever floats your boat
>>
>>122908622
Being a Zoomer is the farthermost issue here, way out of the stadium, somewhere unsubscribed.
When dialogues like this are had, you must take down the rosy colored shades and enter the desert island conversation, sure you can enjoy all things beautiful, hippie, but wherein scope there is the moment a thing that lasts.

Seasoned vet, CORE is obvs the winner of this subject, deserving accolades as the best in its prime.
>>
>>122908488
you can't make a song like creep and then get mad when people call you trendhoppers.
>>
>>122908768
That was the vibe same as how it is now incel
STP did it professional and better
>>
>>122908488
having demos predating pearl jam means absolutely nothing you retard you can change your style
>>
>>122908991
They made great record either way. And purple and tiny music is even better
>>
>>122908991
Pearl Jam hired STP's producer after hearing "Core".
>>
File: 1716871561414690.gif (2.49 MB, 200x150)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
>>122908338
Why do you keep spamming stone temple pilot threads for like 4 months straight you retard? No one gives a fuck about this band, but it's even more annoying you keep thinking they changed music or some shit when in reality they were grouped with the rest of the shitty "other grunge" bands and forgotten about
>>
>>122908338
Where the River Goes is underrated as fuck
>>
>>122908338
never heard of these guys
>>
>>122908622
That's not a zoomer thing, "moggin" or dick measuring contests about which band is better than other is the only way people know how to discuss music on the internet
>>
Core kinda blows. Start posting No 4 or Shangri-La Dee Da every day instead.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.