[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: reblactors.png (1.14 MB, 990x547)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
are we really supposed to believe all these reactors have never heard these impossible to escape songs their whole lives up to this point? CMON! NOT BUYING IT!
>>
they don't look like realtors to me i would never buy a house from them
>>
>>122911856
the reactors are always black people who never listened to this honkey music before so its new to them
>>
The Van Halen one looks like he's in his 40's I'm sure he's heard of them or saw them plastered on MTV everyday culture was much more mono culture back then
>>
I think you underestimate how strong racial separation in music is, it wouldn't be that much of a statement to say that WWE and AMVs introduced more black people to "white" rock than the radio ever did

Talking about the average Working Class nigga
>>
>>122911856
Is there a more laughable subgenre of reaction videos other than black zoomers listen to old white people music?
>>
>>122911923
>zoomers
The majority of these people look 30-40 years old, wtf
>>
>>122911856
what happened to brad & lexi? they were fun they havent posted any videos in like a year or more
>>
>>122911923
Black Zoomers are more likely to have listened to at least AMVcore stuff

But anything Pre Grunge is probably too "country" for them, and most zoomers too
>>
>>122911856
all of these "drummer hears for the first time videos" are seriously unbelievable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd_UcjMusUA&list=PLThYwnIoLwyWiF5RgHPzOzYNdqQw1-tep&ab_channel=Drumeo
>>
>>122911856
Blacks are some of the most close minded people. Most will never check out white music. To them it's just noise. If it doesn't have some type of rhythm to dance to, forget it
>>
>>122912211
Yeah, you should take a look at the discussions on this board called /mu/ if you want an example of closed-minded black people
>>
>>122912114
that song has been played at every sporting event and stadium from the day that it came out
>>
>>122912223
Go to a rap forum and bring up white music. Good luck. Also, picture any black people in the ghetto listening to Nirvana. Might as well be an alien language. Whereas whites will worship any type of black music. Especially rap. They'll even put on fake black accents and get a broccoli haircut to be part of the culture
>>
>>122912237
maybe this guy doesn't like sports
>>
>>122912270
Tons of black rappers nowadays listen to metal and rock and pull from their aesthetics, retard
Ever since SGP broke that door open it's been happening
This isn't the 90's
https://youtu.be/_kN7d-DDU-A?si=ALcwqohWm0HlRuPW
https://youtu.be/ycncb54uIMw?si=rctn8W4AYHr3OpZH
There's a lot of black music sampled here but there's some leftfield cuts from "white music"
You probably don't even listen to hip hop so what would you know
>>
>>122912270
No theirs a big influence even starting from the 90s Dr. Dre has said that he loves Nirvana and calls Kurt one of his "musical hero's"
>>
>>122912343
I think they only do that to broaden their appeal but they do take a lot from metal and rock aesthetics
>>
>>122912524
SGP sincerely loves rock music
he has basically never done anything to broaden his appeal. he has a video of him watching some hardcore show and talking about how they're true blackpilled rockstar incels like himself. he would record himself listening to morbid angel too
>>
>>122912572
Yeah but do you notice rappers talking about it less and less because they know the white population is on the decline in America
>>
>>122912620
people in the scene don't like the rockstar stuff that much anymore even though its still very embedded. they don't like posing and say you're biting carti or peep if you do it a lot. probably not about the white population of america
>>
>>122912631
Its only a power grab they don't want to share any lime light with anyone else
>>
>>122912662
alright well you can be paranoid about black people i will not participate in that
>>
>>122911923
The inverse to that.
>>
I mean, Ive never heard In Bloom or Right Now. Ive heard other stuff by those bands but not those
>>
Lots of money to be made by monetizing white people's longing for black approval.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.