[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: people.png (1.44 MB, 1186x1070)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
based?
>>
>>122914873
Well, he's half right, at least...
>>
Maybe he's right, or maybe me and him are just equally out-of-date on the pop-music knowledge and Taylor has surpassed her. But it rings true to me.
>>
>>122914873
It’s embarrassing seeing people of this caliber being asked middling questions
>>
>>122914873
No, both are unlistanable diahrrea. But at least Taytay is legit, she is genuinely a whiny narcisistic cunt incapable of maintaining a relationship. So her music is honest. She is that awful human being
Beyonce only whines about men and relationships to sell music for bitter, lonely women. She is happily married and mother. She is phony
>>
I just cannot believe that the same person who said something positive about Taylor Swift could ever say something negative about Yoncé.
>>
>>122914873
For me it comes down to this: Taylor can play a few instruments and has a fundamental role in the creation of her songs. Beyonce is a great singer, but doesn’t write her music and yet is hailed as an all-time music great. She has definitely been overrated for a number of years.
>>
>>122915280
Swift is White. Slayer are known racists.
>>
>>122915292
>Slayer are known racists.
bait
>>
>>122914873
Is this real? If so, fuck yea. Gary is the man and always has been. One of the most based thrash guitarist of all time.
>>
File: slayer2.jpg (104 KB, 806x512)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>122915305
>bait
>>
>>122915743
>>
File: nazi-slayer.jpg (139 KB, 705x363)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>122915752
https://youtu.be/X--0BK5CBMI
>>
>>122915305
Mexicans in LA are becoming hardcore republicans. They hate blacks and Salvadorans.
>>
>>122914873
Both pop "singers" are shit, Slayer is a middling metal band, anyway.
>>
>>122915771
>MacKaye has strongly denied such intentions and said that some listeners misinterpreted his words. He claims that his experiences attending Wilson High School, whose student population was 70 percent Black, inspired the song. There, many students bullied MacKaye and his friends. In an interview, MacKaye stated that he was offended that some perceived racist overtones in the lyrics, saying, "To me, at the time and now, it seemed clear it's an anti-racist song.
ok buddy
>>
>>122914873
"I'm an old metal head but I love this corporate pop music for teenage girls" - every old metal head.
>>
>>122915292
>>122915743
>>122915752
>>122915771
Isn't Kerry King a massive leftoid?
>>
>>122914873
>burger king is disgusting slop and overrated
>mcdonalds is based though, why so much hate?
>>
>>122914873
>talentless hack is clueless about musical ability
Makes sense. The correct assessment is that they're about equivalent songwriters, while Beyonce is a greatly superior singer.
>>
>>122914873
I don't care what anyone says, TSwift is the literal epitome of White Culture and so of course metalheads who are themselves a pure expression of WC will appreciate her. As an example of a culture that seeks to erase Whiteness, Beyonce, who comes in on a white horse and American Flag to attempt to steal away WC for her race, is of course our racial enemy and she even whitens her face in order to smooth her conquest. Its sickening.
>>
>>122915280
Exactly. Any sensible person would be negative about both of them.
>>
>>122914873
Yeah, a billionaire singer with sold-out concerts all over the world gets one mean comment on the internet: OMG WHY THE HATE, WHY DO YOU PERSECUTE HER SO?? Even if she got milion hate comments everywhere it still wouldn't offset her fame and fortune.

Fucking Americans hyperbolize everything.
>>
>>122915234
They're both careerists and don't give a shit about anything else. Neither one is "authentic" you drooling, credulous moron. They are both mega billionaires with song writing staffs
>>
>>122915771
I think i might prefer hardcore punk to thrash. wtf?!
>>
I took it to be the answer to "is taylor swift the most overrated talent?". Then it makes sense to me.
>>
>>122918290
There's something iffy in this. Metal is kinda counterculture to the jew-created mainstream, but is then also pretty jewy itself. Not just in how degenerate it is, but how everpresent jewish figures have been from early on
>>
>>122918839
it's because americans are really bored. lmao.
>>
Literally nobody went and saw Beyonce's tour film, I'd say she's rated where she's supposed to be
>>
>>122914873
extremely basado

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.