[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BeHereNowcover[1].jpg (163 KB, 316x316)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
i'm an oasis casual who always liked definitely maybe and morning glory but had never checked out be here now. conflicted on what i thought - it seemed like the sound of their first two albums but made more grand and "epic," but i'm not sure that's a good thing. maybe the songs are executed well but not as memorable? it's the 2016 remastered version and the improvement in mastering/mixing was extremely noticeable compared to their first two records, wish they'd remaster those as well.
>>
>>122915953
>it seemed like the sound of their first two albums but made more grand and "epic,"
Swhat comes with bein Biblical mate the records not good enough space to contain all that celestial majestical rnr starpower C'mon You Know LG x
>>
>>122915953
Listen to The Masterplan album
>>
>>122915953
BHN has a handful of great tracks (dyou know what i mean, my big mouth, fade-in-out, be here now, stand by me) but the album would have benefitted from a reduction in scope. It's highs are high, but its lows absolutely suck. Magic Pie and Around The World are abominations.
By the late 90s the core britpop bands were making better stuff. Blur' 97 record and Suede's Comng Up are both miles ahead of this trainwreck. Masterplan is good though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.