[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

"It's kind of like when you accidentally drop a Popsicle in a cassette player. That thing will never really work right again no matter how carefully you clean all the little parts in there."
>>
I’ve never dropped a popsicle in a cassette player….
>>
>>122916437
I ruined the needle on my record player by spinning a glazed donut, which I mistook for Eat 'Em And Smile
>>
>>122916437
Van Halen is over. It’s done. There’s no reason for Dave and Sammy to trash talk one another anymore.
>>
>food analogy
>>
>>122916489
You probably didn't do 20 lines of coke every day for years either.
>>
>>122916640
He’s talking about Sammy getting probed up the ass by aliens, which Dave claims messed Sammy up in the head. The weird thing about it is that Sammy may very well have gotten probed by aliens. He’s awfully hush-hush about it.
>>
File: VHBlow.jpg (84 KB, 465x350)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>122916659
>>
Dave is hilarious but his brain is totally fried from drugs and he has no clue what he's saying half the time.
>>
File: DLRQ8.jpg (410 KB, 720x479)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>122917193
>>
>>122917297
Well no not really, zoomer/Millenial are too boring for the 80s rock star lifestyle. Seriously, young people today are very very boring compared to boomers. Taylor Swift is the best we can do for a "rock star" and she's a total, abject NPC.
>>
>>122916489
Filtered
>>
File: DLRQ5.jpg (68 KB, 850x400)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>122916437
>>
File: D-RO.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>122916683
>Sammy may very well have gotten probed by aliens. He’s awfully hush-hush about it.

He and the reporter are talking about dreams he claims to have had about UFOs, and when asked whether he believed he had been abducted, Hagar answers: "I think I have."
The reporter seemed surprised. "What? Really? I was kidding. You seriously believe that?" he asks.

The tale describes how the beings tapped into his mind through a wireless connection.
"It was real," Hagar told the reporter, according to the story on MTV's Hive website. "They were plugged into me. It was a download situation ... Or, they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment."
Hagar goes on to describe another experience at the age of four where he believes he saw an alien space ship in broad daylight hovering over a country field where his family lived.
>>
File: DLRQ4.jpg (61 KB, 382x538)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>122916437

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.