[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0937.jpg (1.73 MB, 2355x1170)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
Maturing is realizing that Olivia is hotter than Taylor
>>
kys
>>
Not possible with those saggy and misshapen tits that Olivia has.
>>
Half flips are hot for some reason. That High School Musical chick is half flip too I think.
>>
Olivia will be my wife one day
>>
>>122916587
Wasian chicks are hot. Taylor’s good looking but I want a spicy brown girl.
>>
OGIRDOR s’AIVILO EES ANNAW I
>>
Olivia Rodrigo is the word mid personified and she looks like an abhorrent cunt to boot
>>122916742
>spicy brown girl
Flips eat ketchup on spaghetti
>>
>>122916511
taylor has never been higher than like a 7/10 if we're honest
>>
>>122916786
Fine I wanted a seasoned girl. White women have no seasoning.
>>
>>122916890
Season deez nuts
>>
>>122916511
https://vocaroo.com/176G56mLsqxH
>>
oh my god you did not just go their
>>
>>122916511
I'd put my penis in both of their vaginas if you know what I mean
>>
>>122916527
fpbp
>>
>>122916511
Taylor has never been hot, very uncontroversial statement on your part op
>>
granny taylor looks so fucking old
>>
Never thought Taylor was hot. I really don't get the hype.
>>
>>122916658
No she’s gonna be mine
>>
>>122916511
Taylor's entire appeal is her mediocrity. Her songs are OK, she can't dance, she presents herself as a romantic fuckup and she's not hot. She's pretty but you could see someone like her in public. The entire point is for girls to be able to self-insert when they consume Taylor media. Liberals and feminists don't have a critique of the female self-insert fantasy, and anti-feminists are anti-intellectual retards, so they don't have a critique of anything. So it's understandable that this isn't obvious to you.

Women will try to bully you into thinking women are hotter than they really are, and you have to resist, anon.
>>
>>122918888
I've seen more women who look like Olivia Rodrigo than Taylor Swift IRL
>>
Not music related.
>>
>>122918926
Sorry, my analysis was intended for those of us living in Anglo-American liberal democracies, not in the Global South.
>>
I’ve abused amphetamines then stroked myself silly to both of them
>>
>>122918944
>the Global South.
what's your problem, dude?
>>
Not being a retard is realizing both are mid at best
>>
>>122918944
I'm from Connecticut
>>
>>122916511
>Maturing is realizing that Olivia is hotter than Taylor

Good to see that someone gets it. I want some spice on my woman, and I don't want a 6 feet giraffe on the other side of my bed. I want a bitch whom I can do all sorts of positions and is light, so I can handle fucking her while holding her off the ground

I would still suck both feet tho.
>>
I WANNA SEE OLIVIA’s RODRIGO
>>
>>122916511
Maturing is realizing that olivia is genuinely not particularly or especially hot or beautiful and it's all just the professional tier trickery and celebrity pull. Also that Taylor would straight up be ugly and awkward without the same trickery and fame+plastic surgery. Both of them got small natural looking tit implants, Taylor has a bunch of really good and subtle work done, idk about Olivia other than the boobs. You've definitely known many girls that given the same treatment would be way hotter
>>
>>122916511
But Taylor doesn't have a permanent mustache that I only be erased digitally.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.