[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1578685104175.png (1.19 MB, 1111x800)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>at a big show
>secured a spot near the front row and have been there for hours
>just before the main act starts some new guy appears and starts talking shit while trying to push through everyone
>people are moaning but generally tolerating it
>don't want this guy near me or infront of me
>he gets to me and I start tensing up and blocking him out
>he charges up and shoulder barges me
>0.1 seconds after it happens like 7 different people start punching him and grabbing him and shoving him around
>security kicks him out to cheers and I got some pats on the back and stuff
I have never felt so loved and in tune with the common man

Any anons have any concert crowd stories? I'm interested
>>
Based mastermind do-nothing anon using his mental powers to summon 7 underlings to win the fight for him
>>
File: 1243436.gif (151 KB, 220x225)
151 KB
151 KB GIF
>>122916982
>>
>>122916638
that was me faggot.
and taylor wants me in the front row for all her concerts.
says i'm her good luck charm.
way to ruin it for everyone.
>>
you wouldnt have done shit if the guy was black
>>
File: 1000010414.jpg (109 KB, 659x588)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
anytime I've been asked to go to a show with a friend, particularly for a band that I don't care for, I will go out of my way to push women and kids out of the way and get in front. I'm having a bad time by being there, and so all of them should have a bad time too, maybe even bet some free karma when they bitch about it on Reddit. Don't like it? Stop being short or having a vagina.
>>
File: Polar Express Kid.jpg (57 KB, 843x473)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>you wouldnt have done shit if the guy was black
>>
File: jfk pointing gun.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>122916982
not OP but when someone is a jackass they deserve whatever they get and everyone knows it. see this type of shit with entitled fuckheads all the time
>>
>>122917648
he wouldn't have been able to afford the ticket
>>
>>122916982
Master Of Puppets
>>
>>122917648
Literally no one said this except you
>>
so you ganged up on him and then security ganged up on him

cowards.
>>
File: 1714157161896231.png (344 KB, 409x560)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
Never been in concert fight myself but
>he gets to me and I start tensing up and blocking him out
>he charges up and shoulder barges me
>0.1 seconds after it happens like 7 different people start punching him and grabbing him and shoving him around
Cheers lad. Sometimes standing your ground is all it takes
Captcha: TATNA
>>
>>122918353
t. coward who got his ass rightfully handed to him
>>
>>122918334
See
>>122917200
>>
>>122916982
gotta respect the summoner build
>>
>>122916638
>go to fear factory, machine head, and dry kill logic show in the late 90s
>bring some friends, black guy, two mexicans and two whites.
>bonehead crew is there and bullying people in the mosh pit.
>friends and i go to mosh pit and start singling out the not Z's
>one by one they start getting hurt.
>finally turns in to a brawl.
>the boneheads get walked out of the venue by security after getting roughed up by us and the crowd.
>we were pulled aside by security and the police and asked our version of events.
>told them that they started it. lol.

was a great show.
>>
>>122918453
As a Brit we got racist skinheads too but my first thought when I think of a skinhead is still ska music, 2-tone, The Specials etc. In America it seems they were just racists, do they even have a musical movement?
>>
>>122917112
its true i was there and swifty put on one of her worst shows that night and kept apologizing and asking 'where the hell is heeeee'?
>>
>>122918453
Good, always call out nazis when you see them

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3: WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: Ok, so this went viral overnight for some reason O_o 2000 motherflipping upboats I really have no words thank you all so much it means a lot!

Edit 6: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 7: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by 4chan.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 8: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 9: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 10: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!
>>
>>122918880
they like punk and metal here. but they don't have any specific music genres.

>>122919010
lmao, they got their ass beat not for being skins but for bullying everyone else there. go fuck yourself incel.
>>
>>122919010
fuck you and your dead homies.
>>
>>122919065
>>122919075
Downvotes sent your way!
>>
>>122918397
Oh I didn't see that lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.