[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why gay men latch onto female pop singers?
I thought it was a recent phenomenon, but apparently, it goes back to Judy Garland.
>>
Most gay men are only pretending to me gay so that they can get close to women who simply believe they are making a male friend. The homosexual predator than tricks the women prey into falling in love with him.
>>
>>122917183
That’s not true at all. They just identify with women because they’re gay faggots.
>>
File: 1000010766.png (680 KB, 670x1236)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>122917148
they're uncomfortable with masculinity, especially men that aren't willing to anally penetrate them.
>>
>>122917269
>that's not true at all

You are not fooling me stupid faggot I know your peoples tricks homo
>>
>>122917272
No, th dream of every fag man is to be fucked like a straight man fucks a woman, and not just being fucked by another faggot. Proper fucked.
But that will never happen
>>
>>122917148
cause every gay man just wants to be a girl so they idolize famous women

and men are only gay because they’re so horny and can’t get pussy so they settle for other virgin dick
>>
>>122917148
this girl has style tho
>>
File: 1718146280301172.png (60 KB, 500x397)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
its healthy to find people of the opposite gender to look up to, gay or not
>>
>>122917148

gay men = men who want to be women? sorta
>>
>>122917344
that's just Madonna
>>
>>122917148
Because most gay women are just women with a lot of testosterone. They combine the worst traits of women -brainless, shallow consumerism and the worst traits of men - disagreeableness and lack of empathy. Diva worship is where these traits overlap.
>>
File: Cher+Impersoator+AT+1.jpg (861 KB, 2500x3125)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
Imagine how retarded women are about their goddess Taylor Swift and now mix that with testosterone induced autism a la Warhammer *poof* you've got an irritating faggot who has devoted his entire life to some shallow singer bitch.
>>
Honestly the trans movement hasn't gone far enough. All faggots should be chemically and physically castrated.
>>
>>122917148
they get attention, get to wear flashy clothes and makeup, and get a bunch of dick

sounds like a gay guys heaven

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.