[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Avey-Tare.jpg (496 KB, 1296x1296)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
Why do people suck Panda Bear's cock so much, when Avey Tare is the true genius of the band? Avey Tare wrote Spirit They'Ve Gone Spirit They Vanished, their only album that is great from start to finish, all alone, while Panda Bear is nothing without either him, Daft Punk or the less talented guy from Spacemen 3.
>>
panda bear is straight up the only member of the band with a successful music career outside of animal collective. also spirit is a garbage album and you’re gay.
>>
I'm gay and Person Pitch is great album. :3
>>
>>122921175
>holds hands with you
we Anco bros will NEVER let /mu/ push us around again. EVER!! >:(
>>
>>122921175
Nuh uh AnCo sucks and you're a fag so it sucks more, Fag.
>>
>>122921146
yeah i figured thats why people love him so much, Avey was obviously the strongest presence with AC's early stuff but only PB's solo stuff impressed me
>>
spirit they've gone is unlistenable garbage
>>
>>122920134
Panda achieves a transcendent sound that no one else in AnCo can. Panda Bear made Person Pitch, which is the best AnCo associated release. And most importantly, that Daft Punk song he sang on sucks. He has way better features elsewhere.
>>
Person Pitch is overrated cause it feels symmetrical and of a piece, people think that's what cinches an album, or something. When it's actually superficial and any album could be cut into that. Not saying its not a great album but hes not better than Avey cause he's orderly and less heterogenous. Until I change my mind..
>>
>>122921465
Aww did it hurt your little babby ears?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.