[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Porsche (feat. MØ).jpg (56 KB, 640x640)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
IVE BEEN FANTASIZING BOUT A PORSCHE
>>
>>122920667
who cares???
>>
>>122920667
been fantasizing about sex with choli
>>
THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME
>>
Mogs Brat so fucking hard
>>
>>122922603
Still has only 10 mill plays on spotify, brat fans don't know actual choli gems
>>
>>122920667
Greatest album ever made.
>>
Charli XCX's 'Track 10' delves into the complexities of love and the emotional turmoil that often accompanies it. The song's lyrics reveal a narrative of self-sabotage and vulnerability, where the protagonist repeatedly blames their mistakes and emotional instability on their intense feelings of love. The recurring line, 'I blame it on your love,' underscores a sense of helplessness and the cyclical nature of their actions, suggesting that love, while powerful and consuming, can also be a source of confusion and pain.

The lyrics highlight a pattern of running away when things get too close, indicating a fear of intimacy and commitment. This is evident in lines like 'Every time you get too close I run, I run away' and 'Every time you say the words I don't know what to say.' The protagonist's wish to change and their acknowledgment of their flaws ('Back, back to the beginning, really wish that I could change') add a layer of introspection and regret, making the song relatable to anyone who has struggled with maintaining a healthy relationship.

Charli XCX's candid admission of taking their partner for granted and the desire to make amends ('Sorry, I'm a little scared, but no one ever really cared') further humanizes the narrative. The song's repetitive structure and catchy chorus emphasize the internal conflict and the struggle to break free from destructive patterns. Musically, 'Track 10' combines Charli XCX's signature electro-pop sound with raw, emotional lyrics, creating a powerful anthem for those grappling with the highs and lows of love.
>>
Charli board
Charli website
>>
I love pop 2 so much
>>
definitely goat'd. it's hard to bash her for her later albums. they're still pretty ok and she churns music out at an insane rate.
>>
Bump
>>
>>122920667
choli is hawt
>>
>>122926681
choli BIT ME

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.