[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5436.jpg (734 KB, 1125x1390)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
To all the anons who were wondering why Taylor became 10x more famous all of a sudden…
>>
MKultra hypnosis programming ritual disguissed as concert confirmed
>>
File: 1699371965702830.jpg (98 KB, 1000x678)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Tay tay is a cia shill
>>
>>122920778
>>122920807
mfkers acting like this is a big surprise. bitch came up out of american idol. they're all plants.
>>
Taylor Swift is such a powerful singer that her voice alter the minds of attendees
>>
8 taylor threads
fuck off shills
>>
uhm sweaty... witchcraft isn't real....
pop startlets aren't using kabbalah to sifen life energy in elaborate rituals ok
>>
so this is like an onions piece right? taylors music is so generic that people cant remember any details from the show? wish this was some mkultra shit
>>
>>122920731
if this is even real, the actual reason is probably adrenaline. for most of these people seeing taylor swift live is probably the best, most exciting moment of their lives (as pathetic as that is). it's possible to be so excited and having so much fun that once you come down from that high, you can't even remember what happened.
the other explanation could be the opposite. they were staring at the little screens with taylor swift dancing around and the experience was so unexciting and bland that it wasn't worth remembering.
>>
>>122921486
>for most of these people seeing taylor swift live is probably the best, most exciting moment of their lives
>it's possible to be so excited and having so much fun that once you come down from that high, you can't even remember what happened
Are there any reports in the 80s and 90s about having amnesia from Michael Jackson concerts? I've seen some of that old concert footage, those people were losing their goddamned minds just LOOKING at him.
>>
>>122921274
no it's real:

""It's the same reason why people often say they can't remember the details of their wedding day, because they were way too busy being in love and talking to a million people at their party and taking in the scenery and the food and the music," Croll said.
The large crowd, noise level, excitement, and effects like strobe lighting and fireworks at large-scale concerts by superstars like Swift and Beyoncé make storing specific memories of the event difficult for the human brain.
"Your brain can only process so much information at one time. It's kind of like a computer in that sense. So, you're being hit with all of these stimuli, and something has to give, and a lot of the time that something is memory storage," Croll said.
Experts say an intense emotional experience can confuse the brain and set off the same neurotransmitters that respond to highly stressful situations and act to inhibit memory formation. "
>>
>>122920731
All those mega concerts are energy harvesting rituals
>>
I've literally been fucking saying this, all of her biggest hits were a decade ago but somehow she became the most famous person in the world only 3 years ago at most despite not having any real hit songs.
It doesn't make any sense
>>
>>122920818
>taylor swift
>american idol
lol. wut?
>>
>>122920731
>thank god i have taken videos
obvious esl. fake and gay.
but... if its real, thats the culprit. they had their face in their phone the whole time. they were focused on getting good video instead of just watching the show.
>>
>>122920731
>all of a sudden
she's been consistently popular for like 10 years
>>
>>122923003
d...did i just read an interesting and informative post on /mu/?
>>
>>122923650
see me, i feel like it's more of a snowball effect. her fanbase is huge which attracts more fans who want to be apart of something huge.
>>
I feel comfortable secure and happy when I hear her and see her.
>>
File: IMG_2955.jpg (16 KB, 220x310)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>122921261
>sifen
the absolute state of our education system

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.