[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8310998861_3b80bc7215_b.jpg (606 KB, 1024x1008)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
The cream always rises to the top
>>
File: Beating a dead horse.jpg (23 KB, 600x405)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
>>122920891
The word is 'containment'
>>
>>122921187
So that justifies beating a dead horse?
>>
>>122921203
now that nico tranny has a job this board is kind of pointless. I hate all of you and I only come here to post about phish and say jimi hendrix sucks. I can go back to only using this board once a month until he fucks his life up again
>>
>>122921216
Then what's keeping you on here?
>>
>>122921250
seeing if nico tranny got fired
>>
>>122921331
...You're really obsessed with him, aren't you?
>>
>>122921203
You have to understand that I just make the threads and step aside. Nicotranny's trolls do what they do (like this guy >>122921216), but I simply make these threads to keep him from derailing every actual music thread on the board
>>
>>122921216
he is still posting dont worry
>>
>>122921339
I got bored listening to podcasts at work and /tv/ had been shitty for years
>>
>>122921364
only when I'm asleep on weird days because he has a crackhead job that gives him mondays and wednesdays off. Gone are the days of him schizoposting during the middle of the day all day (for now)
>>
>>122920884
This is wildly less remembered than many bands I've mentioned before and also sold less,you do realize that right? Like CAN and Jimi Hendrix and The VU and Love are all wildly better remembered than Beefheart is. Fucking Isle of Dogs used WCEPAB. Literally makes no sense. This is FAR from the most popular or best known album of its era if you interact with literally anybody off of 4Chan.
>>
>>122921331
Because you've never been stably employed and struggle to talk to women? Yeah that makes sense ig.
>>122921500
It's a schedule that varies week to week but I think it's mostly based around what days people will actually use the carwash. This week two of my coworkers went to fucking europe for some reason though so we're wildly understaffed.

>"Gone are the days of him schizoposting during the middle of the day all day (for now)"

The mind of someone retarded and pathetic enough to try and convince himself and others he enjoys TMR I guess. Nonstop cope lol.
>>
Like in what world is Captain Beefheart remotely as recognizable critically or commercially than like 30 other bands from that era? Genuinely a LOT of you do not interact huh?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.