[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm done hiding my opinion. Radioactive is one of the best pop songs made. What killed it is being severely overplayed on radio stations.
It has a dark, gloomy feeling that is perfectly portrayed with scratchy synths and booming base. Even the lyrics are masterful at painting a descriptive picture in your mind. Pure post-apocalyptic rock.
It's a shame they abandoned this style and just went on to generic pop, especially with Th*nder.
>>
>>122921296
>pure post apocalyptic rock
>Radioactive
Lies, lies. By god lies. >>122921296
>>
imagine dragons is gay
>>
Their early albums were their most generic stuff though. It's once they started to create a uniquely "Imagine Dragons" sound that they truly became ASS. Say what you will about Thunder, it's not generic.
They were never rock though, except I'm So Sorry which despite being their 2nd best song is very generic.
I've always liked Radioactive though. I think it only became hated in retrospect after ID became demonized. Wouldn't call it a masterpiece, but a solid pop sing that uses dubstepish synths to create a real big, plodding sound and was quite catchy.
>>
>>122921296
You should hide it because this is the real Radioactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEzW4AoqKrg
>>
>>122921296
radioactive shit music, yeah
>>
File: IMG_7347.jpg (98 KB, 1280x960)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>122921296
>I'm done hiding my opinion. Radioactive is one of the best pop songs made. What killed it is being severely overplayed on radio stations.
It has a dark, gloomy feeling that is perfectly portrayed with scratchy synths and booming base. Even the lyrics are masterful at painting a descriptive picture in your mind. Pure post-apocalyptic rock.
It's a shame they abandoned this style and just went on to generic pop, especially with Th*nder.
>>
>>122921296
this song reaks of 2012 energy (not good)
>>
>>122924393
>2012 energy
Elaborate?
>>
File: wojak.gif (1.51 MB, 306x362)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB GIF
>>122923824
>>
>>122921296
millennial whoop trash
>>
>>122921296
Didn't they steal that shit from SAIL?
>>
>>122921296

Imagine Dragons are shit.

Jimmy Page is great.

The Firm.

https://youtu.be/3973tfsllqw?si=dN2Hx1bK6xTOQiSY
>>
>>122927144

also shit
>>
>>122923824
I look like this and say the first line but you look like this and say the other two

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.