[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dsynth.jpg (12 KB, 225x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Is dungeon synth actually becoming a unique and separate sub culture from black metal in real life?
I think this is an interesting development.
Will people start dressing like wizards and hobbits and elves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy73L0R7tF4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XsYjCj6Uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP9_XmmmIk0
>>
>>122924628
I think dungeon synth can be cool, i even made a track today, but the people who make it are the most embarrassing dorks.
>>
>>122925835
you just called yourself a dork
>>
>>122925882
I know.
>>
Why are they standing around bobbing their heads? They should play board games with the music in the background or do medieval times thing and have some guys larp while you eat
>>
File: nerd.jpg (33 KB, 640x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>122924628
please no, dungeon synth will always belong to the nerds
>>
What if they had a midget at this show?
>>
File: 1709489123002745.png (418 KB, 568x568)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>122924628
I came ITT to say "no way it's absolutely the same thing DunSynth used to be about dressing as dark wizards and shiet since the beginning" but with the sources you posted I'm actually amazed and I'm thinking it's going somewhere new and fresh.
I have listened to a bunch of DunSynth, mostly dark shit but I've enjoyed almost more the modern folk digital stuff. I would be so happy if there was a scene that went beyond the dark prison and death stories of Varg, Melse, etc. Just fun live synth music; that would be so cool.
>>
File: proxy-image.png (4 KB, 283x259)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Name a single thing more metal
>>
>>122924628
I thought this was going to be gay but it's actually kind of based. Opinion completely changed
>>
>>122924628
>will people stdlwhe
You have sads many.
>Rick astley - never gonna give you up
>Hadaway - what is love
>A-ha - Take on me
>>
>>122925950
There could be a pvp zone in front of the stage.
>>
bro go to a LARP. people there already dress like wizards, elves, gnomes, and whatnot.
>>
>>122924628
the Elyvilon performance is an instant classic, Giga-Chad kino.
He def got to fuck all 3 women there afterward
>>
>>122930737
Kek, true.
>>
austin/texas has the biggest dungeon synth scene in America. lots of festivals and shows with quite a big turnout. I plan on playing a show here soon just finished my ep
>>
>>122931673
Share the ep bro.
>>
Depressive Silence plays live with a band. I don't know about anyone else.
>>
>>122931673
I can believe it, but Austin sounds like the least dungeon synthy place in the world. It's like when you hear of a great reggae band from Helsinki or something. But more power to them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.