[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fyiwswytm.jpg (55 KB, 300x300)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
its fucking wild how dope this album is. It aged so damn well, sound still sounds fresh and lyrics are as relevant as ever
>>
i remember the one song from the matrix soundtrack
>>
Sounds fresh and relevant to malcontents who can't fit in to civil society.
>>
>>122928738
w post! I'll def be vibing to this on the way to vote for Kamala Harris in November. we choose freedom!
>>
>>122928829
Fuck you I’ll get vaxxed like you told me!
>>
File: 1000000560.jpg (358 KB, 1300x877)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>122928829
Yes! Kamala for president! Down with the machine hehe! Hey, wanna go see Prophets of Rage next week? My dad can get us VIP at Lollapalooza hehe! Down with the system that I actively participate in!
>>
>>122930158
Kamala: the peoples candidate voted for by the people, unburdened by what has been.
>>
The s/t is a masterpiece. Every song is killer, and the riffs are off the hook.
>>
>>122928738
Not really..it's their most dated. a lot of the rapping is Kurtis Blow and Fat Boys tier and Morello's style hadn't really developed yet outside of "Led Zeppelin with turntable scratches". Evil Empire has always been their most fresh-sounding, has lots of variety and generally sounds more like Helmet or Quicksand than a knockoff Chili Peppers. Third album you can hear the nu metal sound seeping in and most of the songs are duds. I don't care about the politics btw. I listen to everything from Arghoslent to Sly and the Family Stone.
>>
>>122928738
>aged
>relevant
your mind is broken by crummy music journalism and you don’t have a single original point of view. you are everything that is wrong with music and why it deserves to be laughed at in these times
>>
File: 1000000387.jpg (63 KB, 634x634)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>122930182
Yes, totally not involved in anything! A grass roots campaign that I, for one, am looking forward to voting for hehe! Just like Rage, the trust funds don't matter, only the message! Don't look too deep or everything will be ruined for you hehe! Live Laugh Love is what I say!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.