[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tylr.jpg (93 KB, 768x960)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Why are Taylor Swift fans so stupid?
>>
>>122929064
Maybe it’s some kind of strange ritual where they’re being lulled into a hypnotic trance??
>>
>Get extremely hyped up for a concert of an artist you basically worship
>The performance really isn't that great and it just draws more attention to how generic the songs are
>Mind blocks out the performance because it conflicts with your god-image of her
Many such cases, sad!
>>
>>122929064
Because they are either women or queers who don't know where a penis belongs
>>
>>122929064
Yeah pretty much
>This year, news outlets started reporting that people who had gone to see Taylor Swift’s Eras tour live were coming away with a strange, localised amnesia: after the concert, they’d suddenly realise that they couldn’t remember any specific thing that had happened. Very creepy! The BBC dragged out some psychologist to explain that this amnesia is caused by too much overwhelming stimulus, in too short a time for the brain to properly process it into memory, which is obvious pop-psych just-so-story drivel from a person who has no idea how a brain actually works. No: you don’t remember any specific events from the concert because there were no specific events. Just a vibrating slab of rich dark nothing.
https://samkriss.substack.com/p/taylor-swift-does-not-exist
>>
>>122929064
Swift can only write break up songs
https://www.reddit.com/r/travisandtaylor/comments/1ecezeq/totally_not_a_red_flag_taylors_view_on_breakup/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
>>
>>122929064
Your brain is a blank space baby
>>
Second-order observation strikes again
>>
>>122931007
i think concerts are way less fun if u arent in the pit where u can dance. but those tickets are like 200+ more dollars
>>
File: IMG_6509.jpg (1.16 MB, 1284x1016)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>122929064
>NPC normie fags
>fan demographic is basically all women
>most women are retarded children

Hmmmmmm. I wonder why, op?!?!
>>
>>122929064
that didnt happen. but now that theyre telling the mindless ghouls it happens, it will happen to them. classic ericksonian technique.
>>
>>122929064
Imagine idolizing someone so much that you reach this state sober.
>>
Thanks to "Weird Al" Yankovic, I listened to my first Taylor song. It was alright.
>>
>>122930811
Don't like you travisandtaylor boys.

Why you gotta be so mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE
>>
File: adKgQpd_700b.jpg (18 KB, 320x384)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>122929529
>Look: consider this. There is a fairly large subculture out there of utterly miserable lonely young men who lack any kind of sex or companionship. Some of them have never held someone’s hand. Never hugged anyone. Never touched. So a few of them—not many, but it does happen—pick up guns and fire at random into crowds of people. They would like to feel the sense of dumb animal contentment you get when another warm and living human being touches your skin, but they can’t
please stop. this is hitting too close to home.
>>
>>122929064
I have gone to plenty of concerts I barely remember. But that is all because of drugs and alcohol
>>
>>122931740
>What doesn’t make sense is the fact that overwhelmingly, these people make no effort whatsoever to meet other people. They say they want love and touch, badly enough to go on shooting sprees about it—but not badly enough to try.
This got me badly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.