[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1607446886173.jpg (466 KB, 1493x1570)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
hi this is Joe Biden, the soon to be relieved President. Now that I've got all the free time to browse /mu/, ive become a tripfag and would like to be acquainted with the latest experimental Avant garde music of the world
>>
Have you listened to Jefre Cantu-Ledesma?
>>
>>122929534
who is that Jill keeps talking about him
>>
>>122929477
swabs
>>
INAPPROPRIATE SHOWERS
>>
File: LG x.png (14 KB, 338x212)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>122929534
"Loveless" (1991) sans the track "Touched"
>>
Joe Biden is starting a funk band? That's actually funkin' based, Lmao
>>
>>122929477
Why did I read that as Joe Budden?
>>
>>122929477
NEW BALANCE MAKES GOOD AND CHEAP SHOES
>>
>>122932430
because the name Joe Biden sounds and looks almost similar to Joe Budden? Like how is that even a question
>>
>>122934258
Why are you getting in my face? Do we have a problem?
>>
>>122934273
you don't want to soiduel with me lil bro
>>
File: joe.jpg (29 KB, 317x336)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>122929477
>Boy, has /mu/ ever lost its way. I remember back in the day, we used to listen to Neutral Milk Hotel. Back then, you posted a wojak to represent yourself. We posted feels, and we would say "I know that feel". There was a camaraderie among posters. Then they changed wojaks around, turned em upside down. You posted a wojak to represent the fellow-poster you were lashing out at. The wojak still represented you, in the sense that a soijak is an just absurd projection of one's own insecurities, but it lacks the emotional honesty we used to share on 4chan. Somewhere along the way, it stopped being us vs them and turned into us vs us. With my few remaining years, I intend to heal the divide on our once-beloved but much-neglected music imageboard. God bless America and God bless 4chan
>>
>>122934700
time to sleep forever gramps

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.