[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ratm_renegades[1].png (20 KB, 297x300)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
idc if they're all covers, the wheat:chaff ratio is way higher on this than their other albums
>>
>>122930913
Maturity is realizing that people with no political experience shouldn't have their political opinions taken seriously, in musical form or otherwise.
>>
>>122930913
Every single song on this album is better than the original
>>
>>122932229
OG Renegades is better.. Too bad he's a pedo.
>>
>>122930982
seen, not heard, child. fuck off.
>>
>>122932229
Not the Devo cover
>>
>>122932229
"maggie's farm" just feels so toothless and hokie once you've heard the ratm version frfr
>>
>>122932229
Hell no, they butchered I'm housin and beautiful world
>>
>>122930913
no covers album is good
>>
>>122930913
maturity is not listening to this dogshit band
>>
>>122932738
>seen, not heard
And to a functioning Government, the inexperienced masses should be neither.
>>
>>122934988
To a functioning government, no one should be so inexperienced.
But we fight over universal childcare even though it makes us more money than we put in because the better women do the more likely they are to vote Democrat. Poorchuds are just collateral damage.
>>
>>122932229
hell naw
>>
>>122935146
Leave your own politics at the door. I couldn't give less shits about universal healthcare if they were handed to me.
>>
>>122935238
I brought up universal *childare* because it was relevant to the conversation you dipshit
>>
>>122935316
Same applies.
>it was relevant to the conversation
Barely.
>>
>>122935238
selfish, petty, shortsighted.
nasty, brutish, and short no doubt as well.
not fit for civil society.
>>
>>122935973
>selfish, petty, shortsighted.
No, I'm not an eleutheromaniac.
>nasty, brutish, and short no doubt as well.
>not fit for civil society.
But enough about (You).
>>
>>122930913
You are due for a booster shot, anon.
>>
>>122930982
Tom Morello graduated from Harvard with a bachelors in political science, is this experience? Hell no, but its definitely enough for credibility. Not to mention that everyones political opinions should always be taken into account, regardless of their outrageousness, it is a massive pillar of democracy
>>
>>122938755
>graduated from Harvard with a bachelors in political science, is this experience? Hell no, but
No, you could've stopped at "no." Western Political "Science" is based on the broken framework that has defined the West for centuries; one that demonizes the concept of Authority being the sole duty of a Government. I doubt Tommy Boy could quote Machiavelli from memory when asked.
>everyones [sic.] political opinions should always be taken into account
Yes, under a broken framework where the Government delegates Political decisions to the inexperienced, unqualified citizenry, usually by proxy in the form of "representatives."
>it is a massive pillar of democracy
A pillar built on sand, yes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.