[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I listen to pretentious technical neoclassical crap and I listen to obnoxious gurgly screaming about blood and cum. Give me all your shit I actually know fuck all about music

Thread tax: I was at an open mic night at a comfy cafe and this older guy did a very loud synth noise performance for 10 minutes, so obviously I had to ask him about music. He recommended the Forest of Equilibrium album by Cathedral (ft Lee Dorrian post-napalm death). I liked it
>>
File: tourist metal.png (666 KB, 908x770)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
How many of these do you listen to?
>>
>>123256741
Blackwater Park by Opeth.

All Opeth after 1995 desu.
>>
>>123256934
>Lists the best albums of the genre
>Gets mad when people listen to it
>>
>>123256741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBT4L-6_WSk&t=0
>>
>>123256934
(op here) I like meshuggah and when I was like 14 i really liked pantera. I kind of like sleep. I’m not a tremendous fan of 70s-80s traditional metal, I think it’s okay and I respect that guys like Motley Crue and deep purple established the genre but most of what I listen to is more recent and I would like to know about more obscure stuff. I like scrubbing random people’s spotify playlists way more than googling “best metal you have to listen to before you die”

Some bands that I like that are well known enough to be recognizable but not as mainstream as what’s on the chart: ne obliviscaris, rivers of nihil, necrophagist, cattle decapitation, crowbar. Less well-known: first fragment, shokran, alluvial
>>
>>123259399
Burzum - Filosofem
>>
Im a metal head who wants to learn piano, What are good piano and keyboard songs in metal? I don't mind rock and hard rock as well.
>>
>>123260227
Dunkelheit by Burzum
>>
>>123260227
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SkSZJtahCk
>>
>>123260227
Check out Grausamkeit
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (174 KB, 640x640)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>123256741
>>
>>123260673
Patrician taste. Total wigger supremacy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.