[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1724664229054079.jpg (1.24 MB, 2048x2048)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
You now remember Nicki Minaj
>>
need to start working out more, not as horny as i used to be :(
>>
>>123345921
I swear circa 2015 she was on every fucking track
maybe I'm remembering this wrong

was pretty funny listening to radio DJ's end YG's "big bank" right as her verse started tho lol
>>
Last I heard she took out her tit implants, married a rapist, and put out some music that flopped. Might be time for her to put out a new sexy music video
>>
I get all these bitches with huge asses mixed up
Is this the one who died
>>
>>123345921
peak western culture
>>
File: IMG_1941.gif (1.18 MB, 498x297)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
>>123345921
I had always viewed her fairly fondly, she had some "fun" hits, especially in her early NYC hipster rap days. this song is still awesome. https://youtu.be/PMZ5s7o2F88?si=pBGrXg_eeIK7I8xN
that Megan Thee Stallion diss track honestly made me reevaluate her whole career. her charisma/personality was always her biggest selling point for me, and Christ did she just come off like a bitter old hag in that song. she stops rapping at the end and just whispers and rambles like a lunatic. I don't even like MTS, but damn did Nicki come off like a legitimately insane bitch with that one.
>>
She has aged like a fine wine.
>>
>>123345921
nah i'm good. meg does that shtick better.
>>
ass
>>
>>123345921
I wish I my tongue in her ass everyday
>>
>>123346041
I remember her "rivalry" with the forgotten Lil' Kim. It was just weird how unprovoked it was.
>>
>>123348104
What fucking wine are you drinking?
>>
>>123348104
>when your BBL deflates
>>
>>123348104
Grim
>>
>>123345921
Wouldn't
>>
>>123348104
She has to keep getting her ass redone until she dies at this point. It gets so gross so fast. Awful oblong tit job too. She's always a fuckin mess
>>
>>123348104
brazillian butt too big for her pants
She probably misses the target in the bathroom.No thanks
>>
>>123349432
It's aromatic, dark, and dumpy.
>>
>>123348104
Kek bitches that get bbls have no clue or care about what they are saddling theirselves with.
>>
>>123345921
UH OH STINKY
>>
she's pedo scum
>>
File: ESkcKAwWAAAZ6GT.jpg (83 KB, 1124x1138)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Her husband is a rapist
>>
>>123349432
It's probably his cat's piss.
>>
>>123348104
>gets tits reduced
>instantly loses all sex appeal
Why the fuck did she do it?
>>
>>123348104
Them BBLs are hell to take care of.
I'm not doctor but there is just something about ass that always fucks up but a good tit job can settle in and look natural after some years.

Most women with BBLs look fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>123345921
I remember when people first started saying she had a fake ass, but no one knew what a BBL was so it just sounded like a crazy conspiracy theory.

Anyway, I fucked her
>>
>>123354654
storytime pls
>>
>>123345921
I do miss the Nicki threads on /gif/
>>
>obviously fake body chick hits her 40s and starts losing all the looks

You don't go from pic related to Nicki Minaj's body type as a black woman. I'm black and most black girls who were built like Nicki Minaj is now body's with grow into what they are before high school. I knew multiple girls in high school who had the bodies of grown women before they even hit senior year, hell there was one was thick like that but natural in 9th grade and I seen her facebook after all these years and she managed to keep into together. Some of them start eating a lot once they get out of high school and balloon the fuck out and sometime that fat just settles in their titties and ass but those ones are one rib and collard green plate from looking like Lizzo. I seem one girl I like in high school and she ballooned the fuck up, actually fat. She's like 5'5" and used to be skinny, like you would never even think she could get that big but hey.

Nicki Minaj who was an art school chick and flat when she got out wasn't all of a sudden going to grow all that tits and ass naturally. Also her and Azealia Banks went to the same art high school and both are fucked up in the head.
>>
https://youtu.be/LRBYlO_hYio
Nick Minaj was the female Slim Shady
>>
I used to fap to her so much, too bad her tits and ass are gone.
>>
Minaj should have stayed natural, as long as you have a good face and a healthy weight, you're solid. All that fake shit is poison for your mind and body.
>>
File: 1716975798924323.webm (383 KB, 1920x1080)
383 KB
383 KB WEBM
>>123356480
Same, particularly in the anaconda days. Its funny how I remember that video being the most insanely overly sexual thing when it came out and if you watch it it's pretty tame now, she doesn't even wear a thong in the video. Still fapped to it like crazy though
>>
File: IMG_0171.png (306 KB, 540x720)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>123348104
>>
>>123354601
You can't just leave implants in forever, she prob decided to remove them altogether to breast feed or something, maybe just bc she's been wrapping her career up
>>
thanks i hate it
>>
>>123345921
Starships would be a fun song if it didnt have that shitty breakdown in it.
>>
>>123345921
THANKS A LOT, ASSHOLE!
I HAD JUST FORGOTTEN HER, AND I WAS GETTING MY LIFE BACK TOGETHER, AND BACK ON TRACK, AND THEN YOU HAD TO GO AND REMIND ME OF HER!!
THINGS WERE GOING SO WELL. MY DOCTOR SAID I HAD PROMISE AND WAS MAKING PROGRESS IN MY RECOVERY, AND THEN YOU HAD TO COME ALONG AND REMIND ME THAT NICKI MINAJ!

WHEN I FIND OUT WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, I'M SENDING YOU ALL MY PSYCHIATRIC BILLS! YOU'RE PAYING FOR MY THERAPY AND MEDICATION, SINCE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TRIGGERED ME! EXISTED!
>>
>>123345921
I like how she is being touched up by a white man in the video
>>
>>123345921
So many rap girls followed her formula, and the funny thing is, she's basically the personafication of a coomer's concept of femininity.
Keep her cosmetic surgery, hair, style, and makeup the same, but race change her to white, and you have the prototypical bimbo.
>>
>>123356882
Most of her appeal was her body
>>
>>123345921
I don't think I've had the pleasure of hearing a single thing from her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.