[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images-5.jpg (9 KB, 194x259)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Imagine being so retarded that you genuinely get hyped up about the fucking monkees in current year. I do in fact assume most of you have facial hair of this sort.
>>
>>123520826
they didn't even play their own instruments, that's a big inspiration to me
>>
I'm Native American so my facial hair genes are very bad. My dad could grow a patchy mustache but I can't even manage that
>>
>>123521171
You like that aspect of it from a performance perspective is what you're saying or am I reading too much into that?
>>
>>123521177
Fair enough
>>
Lil bro thinks his opinion matters
>>
Ya know, I'm beginning to think this isn't the real Nico Sperg.
>>
>>123521195
Your opinion definetely matters less desu. You listen to The Monkees lol. You have literally zero concept of what you are talking about.
>>
>>123521200
It was in fact only a three day ban.
>>
>>123521228
That maybe, but anyone can enter your name into the name field and impersonate you.
>>
>>123521232
This is true. Fuck that guy whi was trying to say racist shit using my name lol. Yeah idk I have at least a handful of copycats so I can't blame you.
>>
god i hope the next one is a perma ban. this guys so fucking annoying lol.
>>
>>123520826
Yeah but you get hyped up about the Velvet Underground though
>>
>>123521247
You're just mad I don't want to listen to your random retarded spork shit. The Monkees suck. Fucking irrelevant band. Your only pretending to like them to be contrarian or "own the libs" or whatever. I listened to that shit you guys kept hyping up and it was completely devoid of anything memorable. Complete waste of time.
>>
>>123521252
Who were geniuses and have a extremely visible widespread following and presence. You just lack taste. Same reason none of you like Jimi Hendrix or CAN or Love. It neither made you feel included (which you aren't) or made you feel like le epic quirk chungu (like Frank Zappa).
>>
>>123521252
The Velvet Underground are great. The Monkees wish they could have recorded a song like The Ocean or Sunday Morning.
>>
>>123520826
You're not nicotranny, stop.
>>
Wild how I don't give a shit about The 60s equivalent to the Jonas Brothers and instead like bands whi actually recorded good music

>"I have sex....ok!?!??!"

You probably don't if you need to larp this badly
>>
>>123521302
I am. It was a three day ban. You're all retarded for getting this hyped about The Monkees. It's such an obvious larp.
>>
>>123521310
do you like the kinks? i like can and jimi hendrix btw
>>
>>123520826
Who are you even getting mad at? Have sex, my dude
>>
>>123521321
I do not desu. Too "beatlesesque" for my tastes I think.
>>123521353
You have never done this. If you had you wouldn't feel the need to pretend to like The Monkees in the current year. It's super transparent shit.
>>
>>123521321
That might change if I gave them more of a chance ig. I came around to the hollies who are also very clearly Beatles Inspired or at least I assume.
>>
This nigga getting sent into a psychotic spiral by the fucking Monkees of all things lol
>>
>>123521408
Nothing I said was at all psychotic but if that makes you feel better about being retarded I can't stop you pretending.
>>
>>123521383
they don't really sound like the beatles, they kind of developed musically on their own. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc7dmu4G8oc
just great 60s pop songwriting, check out village green preservation society or any live/compilation album really
>>
ur ugly.
>>
>>123521195
Your opinion is also against that of both almost all critics and rhe average consumer so good luck ig. They don't have a insular following enough that anybody remembered they exist.
>>
>>123521462
This is not a photo of me. This is some random dude I found by looking up "neclbeard cringe" or something on Google. Like I said I understand that your clueless enough that you genuinely think that pretending to like forgotten 60s boybands will make it look like you get laid. I do believe you believe that.
>>
>>123521463
>They don't have a insular following enough that anybody remembered they exist.
Yet you remember them enough to cry about them on /mu/
>>
>>123521480
Your the only one crying but sure bro. Thanks for confirming thst you don't go outside. I could already tell.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.