[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Where do you see the scene headed in the next few years? With fried by fluoride going viral on TikTok, gezebelle gaburgably consistently gaining steam, and prominent artists such NEET and crustsox making music again - where does this all go? Does incelcore have a moment in 2025?
>>
>>123629622
It'll probably die out since none of these artists play shows. If they want to keep any semblance of the scene alive or propel it to some level of mainstream attention. They have to start organizing incelcore gigs. Like Fried by Fluoride with NEET and Gezebelle opening for him. But the scene doesn't seem to be centralized or united and fried had been cancelled for being a weirdo. So I don't see it going anywhere, "The Love I Lost" going viral on tiktok is just his 15 minutes of fame really.
>>
>>123629622
If it were to go anywhere, it would mean the scene completely loses its original values. What I mean is a bunch of fried copycats start popping in, people who aren't even incels. Just opportunist musicians using the label of "incelcore" to advertise their music and fit into some new niche cool thing. Incelcore would then become more mainstream, but only because it wouldn't be anything like what it originally was, it would just be a bunch of white boys making pop punk/indie/alternative rock music but calling it incelcore, and then getting massive bouts of attention and success from it.
>>
>>123629622
CIA is trying to destroy Slipsimp's incelcore career. He's the only one who can make incelcore mainstream.
>>
>>123629622
We also have an incelcore podcast now. Shit will hit big, it just need someone with balls.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTbriKqKTjEES9B8xYxEHEw
>>
>>123629622
Is it true that Negative XP was in contact with lil peep?
>>
>>123631679
Yes. He was a pretty obvious glowy shill too. Deeply connected.
>>
>>123631450
I fucking hope so dude lol. Cringe ahh melty genre.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.