[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Diddy Arrested after grand jury indictment.
>>
I thought this dude was in Bali with Russell Simmons, why did he come back?
>>
>>123648091
Good, fuck this piece of shit.
>>
>>123648091
the diddy party is over
>>
according to rumor he raped a bunch of young boys and recorded it, he would also drug women and rape them.

black Epstein
>>
>have all the money in the world
>can do literally whatever you want as long as it's legal
>decide to do a bunch of illegal shit that accomplishes nothing
>now going to spend the rest of your life in a little prison cell eating moldy food and having rats crawl all over your body
i just don't get it
>>
File: 1695160213642098.png (382 KB, 606x611)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>
Will he admit to killing Diddy before he goes to prison?
>>
>>123648091
Diddy? more like Diddler amirite?
if he goes to jail he'll be Diddlee
>>
>>123648148
He's also getting sued to death so he will have no money.
>>
>>123648148
he’s an informant, he won’t go to prison. the arrest is part of his cover. he has blackmail to take down nearly everyone.
>>
diddy should go out with a bang, needs to drop info on jay z and birdman for a lighter sentence
>>
>>123648091
Sticky when??
>>
File: diddler evidence.jpg (203 KB, 1170x1408)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>
>>123648114
The thinking is that if you stick around you can at least beat the charge. If you dash, you can only have the money you can physically carry with you, since everything will be seized. You're a known wanted man, and being a celeb you won't be able to slip into the shadows with a new identity.

So what are his options? He could move to Russia and be an official propagandist and dance for putin's rubles?
>>
will he get off scot-free?
or will he be epstein'd?
>>
>>123648219
That was Mr. Fruity's hilarious lawsuit where he spilled the beans, only he's not very reliable as a narrator since he's spinning shit and adding shit he didn't know. So far no one has been proven to be under-age at all, so he was overhyping a bit. But the general story of drug addled whores is correct.
>>
Betcha anything NYT and other papers had half these articles pre-written waiting to go since this shit was obvious. Diddy's going down. It's in his best interest to keep quiet, and never reveal his secrets which is a shame. He has a lot of hilarious sex details on a litany of black performers. basically everyone's gay or bi or got raped by diddy or a diddy associate. The Diddler.
>>
>>123648307
>>123648295
homeland security raided the diddlers house, they have video of him doing vile things, its fucking ogre
>>
>>123648335
where is anything obvious in this case? no one even knows the charges and whether he’s cut a deal already
>>
>>123648182
>he has blackmail to take down nearly everyone.
So it'll be the death penalty then?
>>
>>123648341
Mr. Fruity the music producers's lawsuit was HILARIOUS but I don't think much of it will stick. It's Cassie's allegations that are more serious and will stick to hell and back.

So they got Cassie's testimony. They likely have a few turncoats in the diddy organization. They did raids gathering all the electronics possible. It's beyond done for the basic charges.

Sadly, I think he's gonna be hit with boring ass sex trafficking charges. Bland boring shit. Not all the gay rape he did.
>>
>>123648287
>you can only have the money you can physically carry with you, since everything will be seized
crypto
>>
>>123648359
no it means he pr already cut a deal for immunity in exchange for peaceful arrest
>>
>>123648353
>where is anything obvious in this case? no one even knows the charges and whether he’s cut a deal already

Homeland security is only gonna raid your house when you're dead to rights. The raid is just the finishing touches. Dot the i's and cross the t's so to speak.

When that video of Cassie got leaked? You think that was an accident? Homeland Security went over Cassie's allegations, narrowed down when they stayed at the hotel, and then got the footage. It means they've been doing this for months with Cassie's other allegations. It's all done.

What he gonna? plead out? 30 year plea deal at his age might as well be a life sentence.
>>
>>123648359
it means he probably already cut an immunity deal in exchange for peaceful arrest
>>
>>123648091
RIP Bozo
>>
Who did he piss off or was Cassie’s lawsuit the catalyst for the FBI to raid his place?
>>
>>123648378
>no it means he pr already cut a deal for immunity in exchange for peaceful arrest

You arrange for a peaceful arrest all the time, and your lawyer arranges it. It's the preferred method if they think you are non-violent and it happens most of the time. You get until x to surrender to y location or you're now a wanted man.

Plead out for what? Immunity to what? He's the god damn Godfather Don of the criminal organization! He's the big cheeze drug dealer, murderer, pimp. Everyone answers to him. He's the one they want to take down.
>>
>>123648091
Did he really fuck Justin Bieber?
>>
>>123648382
you’re very naive. lots of things are done for show. if he has material on other crimes and blackmail, he absolutely can cut a deal.
>>
>>123648416
he’s the informant for feds to get them material on others so an arrest is to make an appearence to fool someone like you. diddy has been a fed asset for 20 years and now they are cashing in. of course there has to be a show to make you think they got what they’re after and it’s done.
>>
I dare one of you niggas scream out “no diddy”
>>
>>123648414
>Who did he piss off or was Cassie’s lawsuit the catalyst for the FBI to raid his place?

Cassie and others went public with their problems, and Cassie's lawsuit is a public roadmap of where the charges are going. They're going to hit him with the most straight forward and easiest to prove crimes regarding Cassie. He's going to be hit with forcibly sex trafficking her (literal sexual slavery) and abuse. Cassie is completely cooperating, they got records, they got hotel footage, they got all his recordings and electronics. He's done. Beyond done.

>>123648426
I don' think so. The only thing above him would be producers and execs that Diddy would have arranged prostitutes for. but that's another step, so they won't go that far. They're gonna hit him with the Cassie charges since that's easiest to prove.

Sadly, I think the case is mostly going to be around boring prostitution and abuse of Cassie instead of the hilarious zesty shit he did. He pressured for sex and drugged every male he was in contact with. Most of the rap world is gay or bisexuals. Why didn't we see this sooner?
>>
The arrest makes diddy more badass!
So many rappers capping, but Diddy is about that life. And all these allegations just show how powerful he is. All those rappers you listen to, he was FUCKING them, and clapping their CHEEKS. A lot of rappers say they the king of New York, but Diddy lives that shit. The most dominant man in the industry
>>
>>123648091
I hate how these people have these massive pangs of conscience and get exposed and then end up getting indicted... stuff sucks
>>
>>123648470
how is iy you believe all gossip about diddy *except* the thing everyone has said for decades, that he is a fed informant? that’s actually the most logical explanation as to how he had been able to make so many illegal moves without getting caught, he was being allowed in order to collect. he just finished that last album with an endless list of guests and he got them all on video, and then boom they announce he’s in trouble. diddy is working with law enforcement
>>
>>123648500
and it's all with sex crime stuff. i wish people would almost tone down how offended they get about that kinda stuff, like making it okay just get less heated up about it y'know
>>
>>123648522
the ones who get the most offended are guilty of something related
>>
File: trump diddler.jpg (113 KB, 1300x1076)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
>>123648148
You don't get it because the government has successfully hypnotized you into only enjoying the things they allow you to enjoy. While you're over here being a "good citizen" the ones with true power are doing literally anything they want because why not
>>
>>123648505
Of course he's an informant because he's a criminal who believes in nothing but himself. he strategically releases information on opponents and people he hears about and the feds look the other way sometimes.

Informants have deals with investigators NOT prosecutors. It is not a carte blanche to commit any crime you want. If another prosecutor's office wants to come in and arrest your informants, they have jack squat to do to stop that. Tons of mobsters were informants and it didn't prevent them from getting huge sentences.
>>
>>123648546
>So anyways, I know this guy called Epstein, great guy by the way. Super smart. One of the smartest guys I know. He has this operation where he setup cameras all over his compound and records all these rich men having sex with underage prostitutes. But here's the catch: Jeffrey is the one who hired them to begin with. Imagine that. Imagine that. He never got me though, I'm too smart for him. I know all his tricks. But a man like that, can get blackmail material - do you know what blackmail means? Of course you do, you're a smart kid. He can use that material to black mail anyone, and it lets him to anything he wants. Smart guy. Smart guy. Anyways, I have something to attend to.
>>
>>123648659
>Tons of mobsters were informants and it didn't prevent them from getting huge sentences.
and tons got immunity for snitching. diddy is not going to keep quiet to avoid incarceration. doubt he came in for any reason other than a good deal
>>
Outside of his heyday of covers, I only know Diddy from his ridiculous reality show Making the Band. Hilarious that he acted like such hot shit that really needed to be impressed and knew talent, when literally all his artists in and out of the show were super shitty.
>>
>>123648723
>and tons got immunity for snitching.

No you're confusing a police informat for a prosector's informant. Police informant is some sntich talking to the police. They might get preferential treatment, or the police are allowed to ignore their crimes. Prosectors cut separate deals with defendants AFTER they are charged and they have their backs against the wall.

Who the fuck is Diddy going to give up? He was the CEO of "Sex Crimes Industries". He's the big cheese everyone wants. No, his underlings are the ones who are cutting deals to have reduced sentences so they can testify against diddy.
>>
>>123648747
i said FBI informant/asset. and i’m speculating based on a decades old rumor. you are talking like you have complete confidence in all info you have even though you have no fucking idea
>>
>>123648148
Do we really need to spell it out for you?

N
>>
>>123648091
Zesty ahh nigga goin to jail
>>
File: 1726540021398942.jpg (222 KB, 828x1792)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>123648091
Is it true that the "P" stands for "Primate"? It really looks like it
>>
No wonder Ma$e found God all those years ago.
>>
dont care, his songs are fire fr fr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-qkd_eSkdo
>>
>>123648091
Diddy?
or didn't he?
>>
File: yakub.jpg (118 KB, 858x1024)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>123648785
>>
>>123648875
He do look like he can hit you with a blast of telekinesis or some kind of brain blast
>>
>>123648148
BAD BOY 4 LIFE
>>
You deserve it daddy
>>
>>123648148
You be surprised at how much one's hubris grow parallel to their bank account.
>>
>>123649243
he also got used to committing small crimes his life. he was a minor drug dealer in college.
>>
>>123648091
Not Music.
>>
>>123649263
He's a musician
>>
>>123648659
Informants cut deals with prosecutors all the time
>>
>>123648153
Did he get to the Biebs?
>>
>>123648452
on fucking WHO
>>
File: 50 Centt.png (227 KB, 465x562)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>
Fuck you faggots. I dont hate you because youve been promoting and shilling a literal child trafficking ring for decades. I hate you because you apes listen to this awful musical genre
>>
>>123648546
>>123648694
It's afraid.
>>
>>123648091
Rip P. Diddy
There was mad dick and balls at party. Word is bond.
>>
>>123648091
Bruh, free my nigga. He ain't do nuthin bruh. real talk mane
>>
File: 1288566260242.gif (155 KB, 640x480)
155 KB
155 KB GIF
>>123648091
he EARNED those kids
>>
>>123649867
It is in fact sadly true that all Kendrick and Drake fans are potential child predators just waiting to happen.
>>
>>123648341
man, i expected a fappening-level leak of all diddys hidden camera footage of his sex parties confiscated by homeland security by now with freaky footage of carmen elektra, dave navarro, lil kim, nelly, justin bieber, busta rhymes, jimmy page, ben stiller, travis barker, lebron james, mariah carey, jay-z, beyonce, drake, faith evans, usher, christina aguilera, keyshia cole, the weeknd, mary j. blige, just to name a few
>>
File: King-of-the-Jews.jpg (62 KB, 850x478)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>123650036
>We love the King of the Jews around here. Lovely, lovely guy. Family man. And he's such a magnificent inspiration to billions and billions of people around the world. King of the Jews. Absolutely tremendous. Have you heard this story folks? I'm going to tell it to you because you've all been such wonderful people tonight. He made a pilgrimage to the great land of ISRAEL, which he deeply loves with ALL HIS HEART, and touched the WAILING WALL. The WAILING WALL. I'm sure - I'm sure many of you tonight have done the same and thought about it. Folks I don't like to toot my own horn, but the King of the Jews - he was MOVED - moved to TEARS of MANLINESS by that very big monument to Israel's strength and beauty he saw that day. Terrific man. And he loves the Jews so very much. The best.
>>
>>123649286
No he’s not, he’s a socialite and a sex offender.
>>
A a a a can stop, will stop, bad boy no more.
>>
>>123648480
>The most dominant man in the industry
thats right goy, diddy was the top of the pyramid, def wasn't anyone above him whose dick he had to suck to get his spot
>>
>>123648091
What are the charges?
>>
>>123651264
sex trafficking i think is the main one, like flying hookers from one state to another for his sex parties
>>
>>123648091
Did he?
>>
>>123651271
>>123651264
They're getting him on sex trafficking Cassie - basically sex slavery is the angle. He forced her to have sex with men for his enjoyment.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDQ0ItUMFrY
>>
>>123648148
absolute power corrupts absolutely.

you really think these people who have every privilege known to man care about legality?
>>
>>123648148
>i just don't get it
that's the point. you don't get it.
you've never had the money, power, drugs, booty holes etc that he's had.
It's easy to say you would be disciplined when you're not in that position anyway.
Like it's easy to say "if i won the lottery i wouldn't blow the money" when you haven't won the lottery
>>
>>123651344
>absolute power corrupts absolutely

they were corrupt from day one

"power" has NOTHING to do with it
>>
File: 1465765049248.jpg (5 KB, 192x185)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>123651110
This. All the jew's puppets in the entertainment industry do the same illegal stuff (i.e. pedo shit, rape, torture, kill) Diddy did and get away with it, the real question is what big time jew puppet master did he piss off to get thrown under the bus like this?

I seriously wonder what he did to make his (((masters)))) mad?
>>
>>123648091
Is Diddy Somali?
>>
>>123651264
aggravated bootyholery
>>
take that take that
>>
File: 1653863836045.png (152 KB, 500x500)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>123648091
I hope this won't reflect poorly on the noble pursuits of.......*checks notes*......pimping & gangster rap
>>
File: 097fb5fda.jpg (9 KB, 184x184)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>123651426
his downfall all stems from Diageo.
majority of his money from the last 10-15 years came from his alcohol brands distributed by Diageo, its what made him a billionaire.
He tried to sue them and ruin their rep by calling them racist.
The Case was settled out of court but the house of cards started falling down right away.
The theory is he thought being a few informant would keep him safe from repercussions, didn't realize the feds are just puppets too.
his houses being raided was the feds clearing any incriminating vids/evidence he had on elites.
>>
>>123651966
*fed informant
>>
>>123651745
uh huh
that's right
>>
>>123648153
Honestly I don't feel sorry for Bieber getting blacked. He was a little wigger so he got what he wanted.
>>
cant wait to see the tape of diddy and usher spitroasting justin beiber
>>
>>123652568
Didn't he ass rape usher too
>>
>>123652580
probably. i heard busta rhymes is a zesty nigga too, who else will get exposed from this shit
>>
>>123652997
I'm waiting for the day when Pharrell is exposed. There are not many guys out there who can give pedo vibes like him
>>
Fucking hell they said they seized over 1000 bottles of baby oil and lubricant from Diddy's mansion
>>
>>123651966
>his downfall all stems from Diageo.
yep
I tried to tell the american blacks
don't fuck with centuries old european blood vampyr families
they didn't listen

only the american jews can do that
>>
People will believe any wild rumor without proof, the only thing that’s documented is he beat Cassie’s ass but everyone knew P Diddy was violent when he beat the UCLA coach up for not giving his son minutes
>>
File: 1713995937314590.jpg (782 KB, 1719x942)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
HOLY SHIT

IT'S ONE BLACK MAN HEAD ATTORNEY
AND SIX WHITE WOMEN PROSECUTORS

THIS NIGGA IS COOKED

IT'S OVER
>>
Somali Phenotype 100%
>>
>>123653422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0
>>
>>123653868
That's just the latest shit
Diddy's violence has been known of for decades since the 90s
He had JLo carrying his guns in the early 2000s
Shot that bitch and had Shyne take the charge for it
Beat Steve Stout with the champagne bottles in the 90s
Shit old NY niggas say he was threatening club managers at gunpoint to get biggie put on stages early
Then there was the city college crush he was to blame for in 1991 oversold a venue by way too much

Diddy's been a menace for decades
>>
File: 1703994811283271.jpg (622 KB, 1713x944)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
>This the same office where Epstein died in custody are you sure Diddy's safe in there
>Are these prosecutors the same ones that went after Epstein?

>I'm not gonna answer that
well shit
That journalist that asked the question oh boy brave nigga
>>
>>123653893
And none of that makes him a rapist, chomo or booty bandit
>>
>>123648148
What did he do that's illegal, on the level of a criminal enterprise? The New York Times article says he had parties with sex, drugs, and prostitutes. The feds raided him and found drugs and lube. How is this any different from a typical superstar musician lifestyle?

Dumb fucking normies believe anything anyone says if a woman is upset about it.
>>
File: IMG_4075.jpg (213 KB, 930x1000)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
The gangsta rap stuff always gave off an in the closest faggot vibe
>>
>>123653911
And the seizure of 1000 baby oil and lube bottles?
>>
>>123653919
A lot of dark skin niggas are very ashy, if you were a billionaire wouldn’t you have a surplus of a product that benefits your skin’s health?
>>
>>123653893
it's never not been that way, man. back in the 40s the mob threatened radio stations into playing Frank Sinatra,
>>
File: 1707222330904801.jpg (654 KB, 1728x940)
654 KB
654 KB JPG
kinda weird there weren't that many guns
>>
lawronin on IG really knows his shit he called this months ago.
>>
https://mediatakeout.com/exclusive-diddy-was-trying-to-buy-cbs-mtv-before-allegations/

P Diddy was going to buy CBS/MTV
Michael Jackson was going to buy Marvel
Bill Cosby was going to buy Viacom

Think people, why would these wealthy extremely popular and handsome men suddenly become rapist after decades of dating the finest women? A black man and his fortune are soon parted
>>
I really wonder why Diddy didn't run
>>
>>123649263
I had to search for this post buddy
>>
>>123649286
In which way?
>>
>>123653863
>old european blood vampyr families
Quite the contrived way to spell "jews"
>>
>>123653998
he's slipping
>>
Once again, Weird Al remains more culturally relevant than the people he's parodied
>>
>feds seized 1000 baby oil bottles
>>
File: 1548041686158.jpg (38 KB, 400x400)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>At my arraignment, note for the plaintiff
>Your daughter's tied up in a Brooklyn basement
>Face it, not guilty
This hits different now
>>
>>123653913
he secretly filmed people having sex so he could blackmail/control them
>>
>>123653881
Yeah, he's a nonce, isn't he
>>
>>123648182
Not only that he's also connected to Pac's murder somehow
>>
File: 1697825874118695.jpg (264 KB, 888x966)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>123654062
h-he's just really ashy!
>>
>>123654120
>1000 bottles of baby oil and lube
the charges officer?
>>
>hey do you want to go to a celebrity sex and drugs party?
>omg yesss
>police! I acted like a whore and now I regret it arrest people right now!

Women are a meme
>>
>>123654152
Nigga likes to lather himself up in baby oil in a sex freak orgy and shit
>>
>>123654172
A dude got paid $100mil the other day cause Diddy supposedly raped him, it’s just capitalism.
>>
A 1,000 bottles of lubricant?!
>>
>calls himself Puff Daddy
>it takes people 30 years to realize he might be a fag
>>
>Eminem won
What the fuck
>>
>>123653959
He was arrested at an airport.
>>
>>123653959
They apparently moved up the arrest date by a day because they got word he was going to do a runner
>>
>>123654120
definitely a brazzersfag lol
>>
Pee Diddler is about to find there's No Way Out of prison
>>
>>123651271
>sex trafficking i think is the main one, like flying hookers from one state to another for his sex parties
not much you can do with that if they're not underage and it's between consenting adults
>>
>>123654499
The racketeering conspiracy charge carries a maximum sentence of life in prison
The sex trafficking charge carries a maximum sentence of life in prison and a mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years
The transportation for purposes of prostitution carries a maximum sentence of 10 years
>>
Not much you can do about it? He's looking at multiple life sentences. Not much you can do about it. Rofl. Lmao. Kek even.
>>
Diddy dindu
>>
>>123653956
they did the same to kanye. black man becoming an independent billionaire...then they drug him
>>
>>123654499
Who says they weren't underage?
>>
File: holdingtheseballoons.png (520 KB, 527x561)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>>123654120
>>
>>123654477
He'll never step outside of prison in his life after this probably.
>>
>>123654550
you are turbo fucked once feds get involved, his only options now are doing the time or make a deal (ie snitch), which neither sound like good proposals for someone accustomed to a lavish lifestyle
>>
>>123654582
'For the purposes of prostitution ' it's still illegal even if they're consenting adults.
>>
>>123654499
Strictly speaking prostitution is only legal in Nevada, so any other state he could be charged with that.
>>
>>123654631
>Strictly speaking prostitution is only legal in Nevada, so any other state he could be charged with that.
Granted. If I was on the jury I would toss that particular charge because personally I find it silly.
>>
>>123654525
>>123654671
The RICO charge by itself would still be a life sentence and the others would probably be dropped.
>>
>>123654228
100 mil? Bruh. Getting paid 100 mil because you may or may not have consensually agreed to get fucked by diddy but now are ashamed to admit because you're a dude.
>>
>>123653956
baka white people so evil
>>
>>123654381
What do you mean bruh?
Puff daddy is a real ass nigga. That don't mean nothing bruh
>>
>>123654736
>The RICO charge by itself would still be a life sentence

If that's a Federal conviction he also gets auto parole in 28 years if good behavior in prison.
>>
>>123654525
Trump will pardon him. Screencap this.
>>
>>123654736
Right. I personally see no reason to charge someone with prostitution if the hookers were adults and not like 12 year olds or something so I would drop that one if I was on the jury. Yes I'm aware it's only actually legal in Nevada but...
>>
>>123654784
wonder if he also pardons R. Kelly. kek.
>>
>>123654740
Assuming he did get raped though if a billionaire raped you anally and destroyed your manhood how much money would you want? I’d want like $500mil since he’s made me his wife/into a woman at that point
>>
Fucking hell. He was drugging and beating these people to have sex with male prostitutes then shouting 'Action' and directing them like he was wearing riding boots and a monocle then blackmailing them after.

Shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
>>
>>123654839
>>123654784
Both Obama and Trump supported efforts to reduce the Federal prisoner population as they're expensive to house compared to state level prisoners and some of those convictions also rested on shaky constitutional grounds and should have been handled at the state level.
>>
>>123654896
Didn’t Kodak Black rape a teenager?
>>
>>123654829
He probably plea bargains it down to a lesser charge and it doesn't go to trial.
>>
>>123654596
>eal (ie snitch), wh
On himself basically.
>>
What's weird is the Redpill community automatically thinks he's guilty despite being anti-metoo.
>>
>>123648091
I wish he died instead of Biggie
>>
I think he's gone a bit further than touching someone's knee then not getting a show. By about the distance of a solar system.
>>
>>123654829
usually prosecutors stack on a whole bunch of charges but most of them get dropped and they only convict the guy of the core offense. there are cases with serial killers where they charged the guy with rape or abuse of a corpse but he was only convicted of the actual murders.
>>
>>123648091
https://youtu.be/QQCGeDvWfsU?si=xFTYqB6FI8SNcY9T
>>
File: Sandra apartment.jpg (20 KB, 200x200)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>not getting a show because muh dick
>>
>>123655015
All his music is:
>I kill people
>I rape bitches
>I steal money
>I'm a gangsta
Should I be surprised he's a criminal?
>>
>>123655105
>Puff Diddy . . .. .. . ..
>>
>>123655015
Cause he’s black, there’s no evidence he raped anybody but the redpill community thinks it’s impossible Hyde from That 70s Show would have to rape anybody due to his fame and influence but don’t give a billionaire that’s a household name the same benefit of the doubt
>>
>>123655109
>I rape bitches
Name a song
>>
>>123655131
They defended Bill Cosby too (who I honestly think is innocent because he triggered the jews).
>>
>>123649783
LMAO! How is fif still alive after trolling and dissing so many people? Diddy in particular was arguably the most dangerous man in rap ever
>>
>>123655200
>How is fif still alive after trolling and dissing so many people?
Luck. They tried to take him out but he miraculously survived because the hitman was apparently a terrible shot and despite shooting him 9x still missed hitting a vital organ or major artery.
>>
>>123654631
>>123654613
>>123654596
Tax evasion, tax evasion, tax evasion. That's what everything boils down to. Believe me when I say the Feds couldn't care less that he's fucking consenting adult prostitutes but if he's making money from it through pimping which they can't tax, then they will get pissed. Think back to Al Capone. He was busted on tax evasion and it was bad optics so Feds learned to make some cover story about sex trafficking or whatever because it sounds more like they took out a bad dangerous person than someone they were trying to just shake down for money.

Chuck Berry was officially convicted of sex trafficking but lol if you think it wasn't just a cover for his known habit of dodging taxes.
>>
>>123655398
where they allege Combs' enormous wealth
The rapper boasts a personal fortune of nearly $1bn (£760m).
The letter from prosecutors claims Combs maintains access to deep reserves of cash.
>the state takes all the proceeds of crime
>>
>>123655200
Because he wasn't a phony. In a sea of weirdos, creeps, posers, losers, and phonies, unironically, the real don't fold and don't expose themselves as being fake, because they aren't. I know how tryhard and suburban this sounds, maybe 50 cent is lowkey gay on the side, but it seems like he is actually about what he rapped about and wasn't just a phony pretending to be this hardened thug from the streets like half these rappers nowadays and like half the rappers from back then. Not everyone can be or is a thug, you know? Not every rapper can be street, at least not street enough to fuck up their money. Half the business is entertainment. I mean actual street dudes aren't dumb either, but if you're in and out of jail, you're probably not the smartest cookie around.
>>
Who do you think will be the first rapper Diddy will snitch on? I think Jay Z is already looking for a lawyer
>>
He needs to be locked up for this atrocity of a "song" alone
https://youtu.be/eL03THMxea0
>>
>>123648153
I hope the tapes of the Biebs gettin' it get leaked.
>>
File: 1688253233427397.png (166 KB, 600x600)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>123648153
oh yea, diddy hit that bussy

lmao at this youtube vid title:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxHwfTpQjpc
>JUSTIN BIEBER's 48 HRS with DIDDY!!
>>
File: 10000 lube.png (245 KB, 800x329)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
they found 1000 bottled of lube, also they have video of the freak offs
>>
File: 1000 lube 2.png (229 KB, 800x323)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>123655824
>>
>>123655824
Would love to see prime Cassie in a forced BBC train ngl, why didn’t Diddy sell this shit on OnlyFans?
>>
>>123648219
Least he isn't gay
>>
>>123648091
Freaky ass nigga
>>
>over 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lubricant in his home
>>
>>123655824
I unironically think he has Mossad ties. The Black Epstein who collected blackmail on black celebrities/powerful people
>>
>>123653893
He got the nickname Puff as a little kid because he would go into a rage and huff and puff when he got angry
>>
>>123655398
they wouldn't even care if it was 12 year olds for that matter but yeah point stands
>>
>>123653850
someone please post the gif of the shirtless guys pouring water over their head. I think it's from yaranaika but can't find it.
>>
someone ITT said prostitution was only legal in Nevada? actually it's like 2 counties in Nevada.
>>
On the one hand Diddy destroyed hiphop by making it pop friendly and he killed pac. On the other hand, sex trafficking is not a real crime. Kind of torn on this one.
>>
didnt some guy sitting in prison right now win a 100 million dollar court case against diddy like recently saying he raoed him like 20 years ago? this shit just keeps getting wilder
>>
the diddler was denied bail.

things are getting spicy
>>
>>123657735
>On the other hand, sex trafficking is not a real crime
If it's involving consenting adults I agree it is not.
>>
>>123654120
I challenge you to a freak off
>>
>>123657875
Sure did, I think that nigga raped me back in ‘92 come to think of it
>>
>>123648091
is underage pussy/boypussyreally that good? so good you just throw away an empire over it?
>>
>>123658338
>pussy
no
>boypussy
worth dying for
worth killing for
worth going to hell for
>>
File: WOOD.png (339 KB, 558x505)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>123648091
>>
>>123658338
>underage pussy
probably pretty tight, if you can get away with it and be insanely rich why not i guess. hes just retarded and raped multiple women while tons of other people watched
>>
>>123654062
>>123654120
those poor babies...
>>
>>123654120
>he forced women to join
men happily volunteered
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 738x228)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>123658338
>>
>>123658403
Booty, a man’s butt. It’s more important than food, it’s more important than water
>>
>>123658053
Further, even if it was underage prostitution it is up to California or wherever the offense took place to prosecute him and not the Feds unless he was importing 12 year old boys from Cambodia or something..
>>
>>123658704
Crossing state lines makes it a federal offense iirc
>>
When is OVO and Drake going to be taken down? Kendrick said the embassy is going to be raided any day now
>>
>>123658823
dude, there's a reason why the Waite and Fuller Courts have a bad reputation among historians and scholars. they followed this super rigid reading of the Constitution that basically said Jim Crow was ok and that worker protection/rights laws were unconstitutional.
>>
>>123654172
>>hey do you want to go to a celebrity sex and drugs party?
You don't say this to children
>>
>>123648091
how does he have so much money? he has one song and its mumbling over The Police
>>
>>123659067
Ciroc and signing acts like Biggie and…. Mase?
>>
>>123658823
If as anon said it's really a cover story for Diddy not paying his taxes then of course the Feds absolutely can get him
>>
>>123648148
Wow it's almost like niggers are pre-disposed to crime regardless of how much money they have
>>
>>123654580
LOL
>>
>>123654868
I'd be good with the 100 million payout cause i'm a have not. Real talk. Most people don't get compensated for their "rape"; not saying this dude wasn't raped, but sometimes things are awfully convenient especially when money is involved. Like, I get that some people abuse their power, money, influence, but it is always suspicious how once one person gets paid out millions and hundreds of thousands of dollars, seemingly everyone comes out of the woodwork claiming they were "raped" too. Rape is still wrong, rich weirdos can be predators, but something to keep in mind.
>>
File: hyCCmMZ.png (487 KB, 766x564)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
>>123654120
>1,000 bottles of oil
not my problem
>>
>>123659348
Rape is a real fucking hard to prove offense unless the victim was literally prepubescent.
>>
>>123658338
>underage pussy
>underage boypussy
No amount of low self control is worth all the shit that comes with your poor rationale and poor decision making. Furthermore, no amount of pussy or "boypussy" is worth all the trouble and pain that can come with it, especially if it is underage. No. Throwing your life away for some underage jailbait is just dumb. Also wrong. I'm not talking about "SHE WAS 17 YEARS, 11 MONTHS, 30 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 59 MINUTES, 59 SECONDS, YOU SICK FUCK", but these guys have a type (12/13/14/15/16 yo girls) and they're closer to kids than actual adults. You're in your 30s messing with a dependent? Someone who has no life experience? Someone under 18 who still takes the bus to school? I don't know. You're an adult and the burden to not do that or cut it off if they show interest is all on you
>>
>>123658338
>is underage pussy/boypussyreally that good? so good you just throw away an empire over it?

It starts slow. You do some drugs and have some sex so it gets boring so you try something new and it snowballs from there. You probably have a sex addiction, and you need to fuck constantly to feel normal, and you need new experiences to keep it fresh. Add men, add boys, maybe record something, let's have an orgy, etc. At some point, there are underage girls and boys.
>>
>>123659067
>>123659121
1. For a brief period of like 3 years he was one of the biggest acts in the business with the biggest songs and albums. They went on a massive tour.
2. he's a media mogul, and nickle and dimes people for their work. He is paid the most for their albums, and the actual artists get as little as possible. Do this for 30 years and it adds up.
3. Further deals with booze companies and other sponsors.

So basically in addition to his hit songs he invested all that cash into money making operations, namely being the president of a music company. So he has all his underlings make money FOR him while he fucked around.
>>
Why did he come back to the US? He committed the perfect escape
>>
>>123659369
Aren't rape kits a thing? I know that'd help with being helped believed and confirming a rape happened but they'd have to be done nearly right after the rape happened, and with the whole stigma of rape and being a victim, it might not be that easy. Still, Diddy paid out before so he looks guilty even if he wasn't.
>inb4 necessary "take that, take that"
>i know someone else posted this, but I just had to.
>>
File: 1476927803_00032.jpg (13 KB, 360x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>123659520
Immediately thought of this
https://youtu.be/O0lf_fE3HwA?si=lAixhIQLfnfqTgQn
>diddy right now
>>
>>123659390
Roastie hands typed this post.
>>
>>123659578
>>123659369
The usual legal standard for rape is the victim has to have physical injuries or else you can't really prove it wasn't consensual.
>>
>>123659806
No nigga, just a dude speaking from personal anecdotal experience bruh. In general, low self control hardly ever leads to good outcomes
>>
>>123659463
Correct and I bet he never paid his fucking income tax so the Feds decided to hang him from a lamppost and invent a cover story about sex trafficking because it's better optics.
>>
>>123659806
need it be stated anyway that 16 is the age of consent in 2/3rds of the country
>>
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP (NUH UH NUH UH)
>>
>>123653916
Anyone who has to overemphasise their masculinity with beefs and bravado is usually coping. Like fire and brimstone pastors who get exposed for hiring rentboys or raping kids, or trans activist who get exposed grooming... Zealots are always hiding something.
>>
>>123659390
if you live in a trailer park or are black/Mexican 90% of girls have lost their virginity at 12-13 to their uncle or some 20 year old dude in the neighborhood
>>
how do i get my gay ass in touch with these guys? im willing to do whatever it takes for fame. diddy, david geffen, weinstein, birdman, peter thiel. hit me up i need to get my music out there man
>>
lol at how you realized all of your favorite rappers were reamed in the ass by this guy at some point
>>
>>123659944
Just be good bro.
>>
>>123659944
Act all skiddish and giddish when a higher up executive tells you to "suck this"
>>
it was well known that any halfway-attractive young male had to give Diddy head if he wanted to even talk about a record deal and full ass to get signed
>>
>>123659369
They recovered videos of these 'freak outs'
>>
>>123660263
Fugg. I bet everyone will be in for such a surprise when they get to view it. I'm jealous. Diddy probably got a big ass dick too bruh.
>>
its hard to believe diddy didnt make copies of these orgies, anon said a theory that they were after these tapes with the fbi raid so that he couldnt use shit against the "puppet masters", im supposed to believe diddy, whos influence in the industry is huge, would just go quietly, someone that rich has bought loyalty, and someone out there is like preparing drop some shit to protect their cash cow
>>
>>123648091
This seems like a massive set up. How the hell is it illegal to hire a bunch of prostitutes to have sex with each other at an orgy?
>>
>>123648091
Real G
>>
>>123660614
Real Gay
>>
Does this just confirm all gansta rappers are just flaming homosexuals? Seems all black celebrities are just fucking faggots.
>>
File: 75015342[1].jpg (276 KB, 2000x1333)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>123660512
What puppet masters? Diddy was effectively the CEO of Crime and Orgies Incorporated. He's the Kingpin of the organization and he's doing what HE wants to because he's a complete sex freak.

Now, he was certainly fucking Clive Davis. If there's pictures of Diddy with someone they were fucking 100%. Clive is part of the reason Diddy got so huge. He had sex in exchange for help with his career and Diddy is such a sex freak it's not even a big thing for him.

Men, women, he'll fuck anything.

>>123660598
Other than the abuse of Cassie, the charges will be mostly boring.

>>123660626
Rap is a gay mafia - think about it. You got one group of men who spend time in prison and they get used to casually fucking each other. The other group, men like Diddy or Will SMith, genuinely love to dance and sing. MoFos who do that are GAY. The kind of people who report on that and have an interest in music? Also gay. It's homos top to bottom (heh).
>>
>sex trafficking is when you hire out of state prostitutes to come to your house to fuck
What a load of bullshit.
>>
Reminder that there's literal audio of Diddy raping
>>
>>123660769
>Reminder that there's literal audio of Diddy
having consensual sex.
>>
>>123659944
They don’t want you to give it to them, Cassie was already dating P Diddy when he started making her “freak off.” They wanna take it

They get off on fear and control
>>
>>123659578
They said Diddy paid the police not to investigate but there was a police report regarding his rape of the dude that got $100m
>>
>>123660769
rapping*
>>
Oil up lil bro, we got thousands of oil bottles.
>>123660769
Post it
>>
>>123660769
Audio of Meek Mill getting buck broken
NIGHTMARES COME TRUE
>>
>>123655200
Fif was a real one before his album took off. Music was just extra money so he could always troll around and crack jokes.
>>
>>123658916
Drizzy still living rent free in your mind.
>>
>>123660816
Either diddy truly is on some sicko rape stuff, or he's just strange. I don't know. All these allegations. Diddy is kind of a nobody if you think about it. Sure, he's rich and been in the rap game since at least the 90s, but who the hell is sitting around going "Hey man, what are your top 5 or 10 rappers?" and diddy happens to find himself in that list at all? He's not really a good rapper, not a celeb doing shows and movies, he's just kind of in the bsckground. I don't know. Shit's weird. Same cycle of tensions breaking out, corruption going on and boom, a news story like diddy or cosby have everyone's attention for a few weeks, some big "shocking" revelation is made, yet nothing changes and it all gets worse.
>>
>>123661295
Take that, take that.
>>
File: 02[1].jpg (48 KB, 606x579)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>123661326
There was only a period of time for like 2-3 years when he was really "big" as an artist, and that was mostly cashing in on Biggie Small's death. You could not escape hearing his song "I'll be missing you" on the radio or seeing the music video on tv.

You know he didn't even write the lyrics to that? He's THAT untalented. He has Sting's song allt here and he just has to change the lyrics to be some sappy shit about Biggie, but no he has to hire someone else to do that AND he tried to stiff them on it.
>>
>>123648091
P Diddy is the one who planned Michael Jackson's assasination.

fuck P diddy

rest in peace Michael.
>>
>>123661412
>Combs' verses were written by rapper Sauce Money
kek
>>
>>123648148
Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. The wealthy and powerful just can't help themselves.

Only the black guys ever get busted for it though.
>>
File: image-12.png (1.06 MB, 960x960)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>123661515
>Only the black guys ever get busted for it though.
explains a lot
>>
>>123650405
No the fuck he didn't. His shit was trash. Now Jimmy Page on the other hand. THAT was a man who earned those kids.
>>
>>123657735
Beating the shit out of women is.
>>
>>123661412
I hate puffy so much for htat shit, it's like a micro-cosm for his shitty behavior.

1. He could conceivably be blamed for Biggie's death to begin with as he didn't provide enough security at the event.
2. He immediately cashes in and creates an emotionally manipulative song and music video where he plays the victim.
3. It's presented as a "tribute' song
4. It rips off Every Breath I take - It's very obviously a cover of the song but he tried to screw over Sting and the Police who had to sue. Yes, they remade the song and didn't even CLEAR THE SAMPLE first.
5. Sauce money wrote the lyrics! He got screwed out of the money too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6_N_ZDNY6U
https://allhiphop.com/news/sauce-money-talks-losing-4-million-writing-puff-daddys-ill-be-missing-you/

6. The song is sappy, sentimental, and designed for radio play.

So it's a perfect storm. He can't write, he can't sing, he can't dance, but the second his associate died he swoops in and makes it all about himself and he reaps the rewards. He's a parasite in human form.
>>
>>123661553
Except MJ was innocent.
>>
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>>
>>123661589
after he turned white, sure
>>
>>123659959
Except for Drake of course, which is why Diddy threatened to kill him
>>
>>123660657
>Rap is a gay mafia
true
>>123660769
that shit was brutal
>>
>>123655721
woah poor biebs
>>
>>123653869
they doing my boy dirty

FREE DIDDLER
>>
>>123651426
This year my father turned himself into a massive anti-semitic person, especially under the light of these Israel-Palestine events. He’s almost close to the level of this rhetoric which I find kinda hilarious to some extent but reminds me this is not only an online thing.
>>
>>123660724
Kek.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>123651966
>didn't realize the feds are just puppets too.
Aren't we all.
>>
>>123655525
that track cud sure use some baby oil
>>
>>123660724
The government and ruling class' motto is "rules for thee, not for me"
>>
>>123655525
Puff and Mase always sound bored with a mouth full of marbles.

>>123655824
>>123655858
Do you think Jay-Z will get dragged inot this?
>>
>>123658338
>is underage pussy/boypussyreally that good? so good you just throw away an empire over it?

So I just wanna clarify, that the only person alleging underage prostitution is Lil Rod, and he didn't have direct evidence only "they looked underage". When anyone tries to confirm ages, they're always proven over 18. So this might be Lil Rod leaning too much into his interpretations when he should have stuck to his direct obersvations.

So far the only confirmed allegations is against Cassie, and for above age prostitution and orgies.
>>
>>123661203
https://youtube.com/shorts/FUXvlmKMNY4?si=yZ6wsqaR7CXg6xbw

Pretty messed up shi fr
>>
>rapes boys (allegedly)
>rapes men
>rapes women
I don't even think Diddy is gay, i think he's a full on sexual deviant; an evil degenerate. He's like the Jimmy Saville of rap
>>
>>123663071
I think he's beyond standard sexuality categorization. He seems down for anything and everything. Top, bottom, women, men.
>>
>>123663016
I came here because I know you degenerates can prove if this is fake or from one of your favorite porns.
>>
>>123663071
>He's like the Jimmy Saville of rap
kek I just saw someone saying that
https://www.instagram.com/thecentralclubpodcast/reel/C6UFIfJIAA1/
>>
>>123663016
Who is that talking after the gay shit
>>
Cassie is a whore who sold out for fame
>>
>>123652057
Agreed. Biebs welcomed Diddy's sausage into his tight white buns.
>>
>>123648219
God damn all that mr and ms when talking about the niggerest of niggers is hilarious
>>
>>123663449
What do you mean?
>>
>>123648307
>>123648219
Nope, it's yet another lawsuit, by Dawn Richard this time. More or less the same shit. Lil Rod's lawsuit was one of the funiest shit I ever read, but this is more or less similar accusations.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/sean-diddy-combs-lawsuit-dawn-richard.pdf
>>
>>123663511
highlights:

>In a further assertion of power and dominance, Mr. Combs insisted on holding meetings while dressed only his underwear. On one occasion in 2008 at his Miami residence, Mr. Combs emailed Ms. Richard directing her to meet him in the living room. When she arrived, he was wearing only his underwear. Ms. Richard asked Mr. Combs to put clothes on, but he refused, stating “This is my fucking house.” Mr. Combs then conducted a meeting lasting approximately an hour while dressed in his underwear, causing Ms. Richard to feel violated and embarrassed, and amplifying her feelings of powerlessness.

>Mr. Combs criticized Ms. Richard for being “too skinny,” yet denied her requests for food and demanded that she drink only peanut butter shakes. Mr. Combs had full meals prepared by a chef and ate them in front of Ms. Richard and Ms. Harper, never offering them food.

>Ms. Richard and Ms. Harper begged for food and rest breaks, but Mr. Combs refused, making statements such as “absolutely fucking not” and “this is what it takes to be great.”

>Over time, Mr. Combs was paid $6.25 million for 25 CIROC shows that Ms. Richard was required to attend. Following each show, Ms. Richard and Ms. Harper approached Mr. Combs to inquire about their insufficient and sporadic payments. Mr. Combs routinely responded with statements such as “You bitches aren’t grateful” and “you don’t want this.”

>Mr. Combs frequently held meetings with Ms. Richard wearing only his underwear, despite Ms. Richard’s protests and repeated requests for him to put on clothing. In response, Mr. Combs called her a “bitch” and “whore” and reminded her that she should be grateful for the opportunity to be there.

>Mr. Combs frequently smacked Ms. Richard’s bare buttocks and often commented
on her body, noting that although she was “too skinny,” she had an “ass.”

Antyhing with quotes makes me laugh because I can picture him saying them.
>>
>>123663576
>On their last night in Glasgow, Ms. Richard witnessed Mr. Combs and several other males gang-banging Mr. Combs’ female assistant at the hotel pool. Ms. Richard immediately left and went to her hotel room. On their flight back to the United States the next day, Ms. ichard asked Mr. Combs where his assistant was; Mr. Combs replied, “I don’t give a fuck where that bitch is.” Ms. Richard later learned that Mr. Combs had taken his assistant’s passport with him to the United States, leaving the assistant stranded in the United Kingdom.

Jesus.
>>
Will Kesha change her song lyric now?
>>
>>123663593
Bad boy 4 life. Take that, take that.
This really shouldn't be a surprise after the whole cassie ventura thing. He beat the shit out of her, but when it comes to these abuse "victims", the untold and forbidden truth is that sometimes they are complicit, and not entirely because of fear, but because they are attracted to men who are like that. I won't say that is the case here, cause Diddy is on some other weird stuff, but sometimes these women pass up squares for dudes who aren't any good for them.
>>
>>123648091
Eminem gets another notch on his belt
>>
>>123654120
ayo dis nigga oiling babies
>>
>>123663885
He's stringing them along because they are going to be set for life if they put up with the bullshit. Diddy knows it, they know it, and that's how he has power over people. They could walk away at any moment, but then they're just some loser working at Taco Bell.

For that personal assistant story, it could be anything. But the 180 from orgy to taking her passport away to strand her is bonkers and shows something happened.
>>
>>123663705
what lyric?
>>
>>123663929
Diddy is a fall guy. Yeah, he's going down, but he'd been allowed to do this for nearly 3 decades. The elites are making a mockery of the public. Offing their own just cause. "See what we did with epstein? Yeah, none of you could do anything, so have your little outrage, you can't touch us" Of course, rape is wrong, pedophilia is wrong, sexually intimidating and coercing people into doing things they don't want to is wrong, but us lowly peons can only watch the whole thing unfold, meanwhile there isn't much we can do besides that.
Some women do it for the thrill, but yeah, they'd rather be beaten up and abused by a millionair/billionaire who can fund their way through life and give them the lifestyle they want than get beaten up by a felon convict who just got out, is masculine and tough, but can't provide, is fickle, unreliable, etc.
They don't want the square, because he wants to take it slow, he actually has an interest in her, she's turned off by his genuine interest in her, because maybe she doesn't see herself that way. She needs the POS man to validate her victim complex. Women aren't entirely innocent either. Not saying this is every woman, that every woman WANTS to be abused, raped, diddled, beaten, etc, cause obviously that isn't true, but some of these women pass up sqaures time and time again. I am not talking about weird incels either, I am talking about "squares", who by comparison to the abusers and the rich assholes, are lame. They might be a doctor, a lawyer, a garbage man, a blue collar tradesman, someone with their own business, but they play by the rules. They might not have experience with women, or maybe they toe the line and never rock the boat.
They figure "I'd rather be with an abusive billionaire and get something out of it either way" than "Yeah, i'll date my minimum wage coworker when I want a millionaire lifestyle cause I deserve it, i'm priceless, i have a vagina, i'm a princess and a queen"
>>
>>123663983
>Diddy is a fall guy.

For what? He's the CEO of bad Boy. It was his parties. He was arranging everything.

>Yeah, he's going down, but he'd been allowed to do this for nearly 3 decades.

Cuz his star has faded, and he's made many, many, enemies over the years, and it's a different culture where you can't get away with the shit he has been doing. He's still acting and thinking it's 1997.
>>
>>123663997
>t's a different culture where you can't get away with the shit he has been doing
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>123662820
>Do you think Jay-Z will get dragged inot this?
no. wishful thinking
>>
>>123663997
Thats just my paranoid conspiracy brain firing off things but hey, you never know. Diddy isn't the only dude with money. He had to have had other people up in the elite class messing with him. He chose to do all of this, so he's bringing it upon himself, but you never know who he is connected to. What he knows, what he doesn't.
>>
>>123648091
Diddler's diddling days are done. Uh huh, yeh.
>>
Mossad?
>>
>>123648148
he won't go to prison. According to TMZ, officials said he was supposed to be arrested a few days ago until they had knowledge of a second assassination attempt on Trump. Honestly, I'm starting to think either Diddy is a fed shill who stopped paying or the fed wanted a win after being looked at as retards. this arrest isn't genuine at all and he most likely won't spend a single day in prison. either that or he will be killed, he has fucking blackmail on other powerful music industry niggas.
>>
>>123664341
least schizo /mu/ poster
>>
>>123664372
>doesn't deny the fed allegations
>>
>>123664377
He's not no fed bruh, he's a real gangster thug from the streets that made it big and is telling our stories for the world bruh.
>>
>>123659924
One pattern I notice when listening to 90s rap is how NOT GAY rappers are hell bent on telling you at times when it has nothing to do with the rest of the song, usually followed by some suspiciously homoerotic metaphors and/or verses and an obsession with gay anal sex. In my experience these are the prime symptoms of closet homosexuality

examples
>Real Niggas aint gay
>I ain't gay this ain't no lesbo flick
>Big Dicks in yo ass is bad for your health
>With my nuts on yo tonsils, while you onstage rappin at yo whack ass concert. And imma snatch yo ass from the backside and show you how Death Row pulls off that hoo ride
>lookin' like I robbed Liberace.
>Yall Niggas remind me of a strip club because everytime I come around i just gotta get my dick sucked
>Versatile, my style switches like a faggot, but not bisexual, I'm an intellectual of rap, I'm a professional and that's no question, yo
>>
>>123664595
The strip club bar is one of the most overtly suspect bars ever.
I mean come on, how the fuck do you even write that and figure "this'll be good, this is GANSGTER and so NOT gay at all"
Like everytime a bunch of dudes come around you get a fixing for some head?
Bruh. No. Stop, that's gay
>>
>>123664595
>I'm not bisexual, I'm an intellectual
>>
>>123664595
>>123664624
What about Dr. Dre's song "Bitches Ain't Shit"? On the surface: a misogynistic song talking shit about women. But the song is about how Eric Wright (Easy E) is a slutty bitch and it sounds more like a lovers falling out than anything. The other verses are clearly about a woman but Dre's is about a guy?! In a song about slutty bitches?!

And did I mention Dr. Dre is lowkey bisexual? Oh and that puts him finding a protoge like Eminem in a different light. A bisexual man bonds with and helps the career of a man decades younger than him? He's helping him because they be fuckin!

These guys were all sucking dick to get ahead, even if they aren't into it. The other half were outright gay (2pac and Will Smith being obvious ones, likely way more).

And "dis tracks" are men singing poetry at each other over emotional quibbles! The gayest shit ever! Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay! Half of those dis tracks are probably former lovers yelling at each other.
>>
>>123664761
And Eazy E and his manager Jerry Heller. Can you imagine what they were doing in private?

Eazy E was the most obvious homosexual, and him dying of AIDS sealed the deal. His bros tried to cover for him, but it doesn't stick.

Rap: it's all Jews who are into fucking black men, and black men who like fucking other men. No way around it.
>>
I'd bet Drake is next
>>
>>123665528
Nah, Drake isn't a sex pervert bruh. Drake is a real ass nigga bruh
>>
>>123653956
>>123654580
There was going to be a completely Black American hip hop distribution system. Built, organised and run by black people. It was about to happen. But guess who snitched? None other than Jay-Z
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLnqRwVrNM
>>
>>123654381
>30 years to realize
People knew and have been knowing for 30 years. Ultra-normies (for lack of a better term) didn't catch on until the Cassie case.
>>
>>123664372
>>>/r/ope
>>
>>123663705
She already did.
>>
>>123664341
>Honestly, I'm starting to think either Diddy is a fed shill
Quite a few people in the industry have alluded to or outright said that Diddy is a fed. Most notable being Kanye.
>>
Am I the only one that thinks this whole thing is hilarious

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.