[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Comus-First-Utterance.jpg (83 KB, 500x500)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Masterpiece
>>
>>123648865
my favorite album
>>
>>123648865
It's actually p good. this was a part of my freak folk phase. if someone happens to stumble upon this and listen to it, they automatically become one who has good taste.
>>
>wiccan-funded campfire music starts playing
>DIANA DIANA IM GONNA RAPE YOU
>10 minutes noodling on acoustic guitar
>ILLBEGENTLEILLBEGENTLEILLBEGENTLE
>*rapes more virgins*
>*executes a christian*
>INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INS
thank you comus for your wonderful music that sounds like forest people are coming to cut my head off
>>
>>123648865
cool concept but it gets too repetitive by the end of the album
>>
>>123648865
I honestly think that Winter is a Coloured Bird is their best song. Also, have you ever checked out the Malgaard suite? Absolutely horrendous quality but I find that the spirit of it breaks through. I still think that's the one thing we should use AI to clean up.
>>
>>123649133
yeah, i was gonna say, besides the rape stuff it's p good
>>
>>123649133
This feels more positive than the regular meme
>>
>>123649133
sounds based to me
>>
>>123649042
that's me right now
>>
>>123648865
medriocre at best
>>
>>123649133
lol true, this album is full of rape and peril
>>
>>123648865
looks like he's being savagely rogered
>>
File: mazzy.jpg (206 KB, 796x1080)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Do you think Comus and the Boognish hang out?
>>
>>123648865
yes it is

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.