[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: both.jpg (586 KB, 3072x4080)
586 KB
586 KB JPG
Hi /mu/. It's been a while hasn't it? Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. But TL;DR for those who don't, I attempted to make contact with a very obscure outsider artist from Tauranga, New Zealand, who I've been researching for the longest of time. So... was I successful? Kinda.

Rotate The Completor did write back! But... He didn't answer any questions I may have written down, nor me ask for an interview. Instead, it just sent me two CDs of never-before-heard material, and a drawing of me with my eyes coughed out. And a typewriter-written letter, parodying my own. Most would take this as an insult, but if anything this made me more intrigued. So, I wrote back again, this time thanking RTC for the two wonderful CDs I received, alongside some questions asked by fans. RTC replied by sending me a greeting card from Ibiza and answering all questions with simple yes' and no's (even questions that weren't yes or no questions).

All and all, very strange guy, and I'm glad I got some sort of response, even though this ended up raising more questions than answers.
>>
File: Ibiza.png (1.09 MB, 1179x883)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
Forgot to mention this! But according to the greeting card I received, the guy goes by "it/it's" pronouns.
>>
>>123652335
I will give him a listen anon :)
>>
>>123652335
https://www.discogs.com/user/Tymeggs
this you?
fucking polack
>>
>>123654093
your collection sucks.
>>
>>123654144
yup :3
>>
>>123654144
you seem like a very nice person <3
>>
>>123653566
please do! The guy is really amazing!
>>
>>123655187
you really should reconsider sharing your city and real name on the internet like that :)
>>
>>123656130
why so rude lol? the hell did I ever do to you?
>>
I don't believe you because that's where I live and this place doesn't produce that interesting a person. there is no music scene here in any capacity.
>>
and if you are indeed real I'll be at the chemist Warehouse on Cameron road tomorrow around 1pm if you want to start a band or something.
>>
>>123657497
I don't think you understood, I'm not RTC, if you wanna collab with RTC you can contact it on your own lol lmao.
>>
>>123658066
no you don't understand, I'm saying that I believe you're the person who made up this thing as an excuse to post your music here because that's what's happening because that's always what's happening in threads of this nature.
>>
>>123658715
he's an ESL retard whose posting under his real name on 4chan, you really shouldn't expect him to have a good taste, let alone be intelligent.
>>
>>123652335
will you post the rip of it to archive.org?
>>
File: completover.png (83 KB, 1175x527)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>123661119
*sigh* belive me, I tried. I sent the rips over to a guy called "ManOWord" who used to run the channel under the same name, which was dedicated to archiving everything RTC-related. A few weeks after, they ended up getting a "cease.desist.resist." as seen in the image attached. The rips ended up being taken down.
>>
File: fantart.jpg (442 KB, 1654x2338)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>123661119
I can, however, give you the "fanart" that it drew of my fanart
>>
File: letter.jpg (144 KB, 1575x2339)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>123663287
oh, and also the type-writer-written letter I received alongside all these goodies

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.