[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So, after all those twists and turns, it seems that now they have both ended up in the same place

Now the only question is who was the more ruthless criminal?
>>
shuge is more ruthless, but diddy is smarter, he knows how to tap dance for white people
>>
Suge is the bigger criminal puffy is just a degenerate pervert
>>
>>123658718
I wish I had the balls to have big gay secret gay sex gay orgies. Like how do you do this and then live normally day to day without the fear of others finding out constantly. That shit would be hell on my nerves.
>>
suge is worse but diddler had a longer run so make of that what you will
>>
>>123659453
>diddler
You don't know what that word means. You call someone that behind the wall, and guys will go check out his paperwork, see that he's not, in fact, in there for crimes against children, and then they'll gas him up to stick you for talking shit.
>>
>>123659834
? p diddy fucked little boys bro
sorry you had to find out this way
>inb4 i dont believe you
look up justin bieber and usher

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.