[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: the face of evil.png (270 KB, 276x442)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
Kendrick fans nowadays are like the Rick and Morty fans of the rap community, it's actually unreal. They both make the same stupid unfunny joke again and again, they both pretend to be intellectually superior to literally everyone else, they both dismiss anyone who disagrees with them as "liking the opposite thing i like", they both praise anything the creator they like puts out as if it's the best thing ever made ever, and they are both extremely hate-filled.
>>
>>123660310
>the rap community
>>
>>123660416
>inb4 sage says not music
let people enjoy things
>>
>>123660310
I like his music but his dickriders are insufferable but same can be said about anyone who lives vicariously through fake idols
>>
I think TPAB was one of the best albums of the last 15 years, but everything else has been only slightly above average for the genre.
>>
>>123660310
Not music.
>>
File: cole.jpg (147 KB, 640x640)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>123660310
This guy always just seemed like a more pretentious version of J. Cole to me. Nothing special. TPAB was cool, but he’s corny otherwise.
>>
>>123660425
Not music, and "No."
>>
>>123660310
He responded to a generational diss track in family matters with fake daughter allegations and his NPC fans ate it up. Tells you everything you should know
>>
>>123661378
The same things Cole gets flak for Kendrick just keeps doing and he's never called out for it
>>
>>123661431
Let's not pretend Drake doesn't fucking suck too (in his case literally)
>>
>>123660425
>let people enjoy things
>Everything so shit now
Maybe we should have stopped allowing shit to become succesful?
>>
>>123660310
i know retards here love eminem so much because he's white, but if we're being honest, kanye and kendrick is a better lyricist than him. these two are the only good rappers right now.

eminem is only good with "muh rhyme schemes" lol
>>
>>123660310
>Kendrick fans nowadays are like the Rick and Morty fans
You spelled Eminem fans wrong.
>>
where did all of his retard fans go to hibernate before this feud?? his last album was so bad even his most dedicated dick riders fucked off
>>
>>123660310
Not true. 8 thiught gkmc was amazing and section 80 to a lesser extent was great. Everything else besides parts of DAMN has been lackluster tryhard rehashing
>>
I don’t give a shit about any of that but the problem is his voice is literally squeaky when he raps. People think Blueface is parody immediately when they hear him because of the voice, but somehow Kendrick is a GOAT?

I could not take a nigga serious dissing me with that voice I don’t care what he has to say
>>
>>123663608
Ebinem fans have always been cringe though, not just nowadays.
>>
>>123662535
Drake is better than him and Cole tho
>>
>>123660310
You’re pretty much right but you don’t need to worry yourself with how Kendrick fans act on the internet. It’s just not very important.
>>
>>123660310
>Kendrick fans nowadays are like the Rick and Morty fans
pretty accurate analogy
>>
>>123660310
It's crazy that there hasn't been many major new rappers since like 2017 or so
>>
>>123660310
Wannabe deep and soulful fallout ass lames. 0 content and mish mash of try-hard nothingness.
>>
>>123661378
Cole has faced pressure within the industry because his favorites hated his early stuff for being too "pop". Probably why he went down the autistic fake spiritual shit when he really didn't need to.
now he can no longer make music for fun or for the goofy aspect because people will just make fun of him for it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.