[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EjFao7TVgAA-W8M.png (362 KB, 600x540)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
against me fucking sucks and their troon frontman needs to be institutionalized and made to detransition, seriously they have like five decent songs and they're all about the dumbest shit, Tom's in his fucking forties and still mentally stuck in his teenage years (which is probably why he troon'd out in the first place).
anarchy isn't cool anymore after middle school, Tom.

never made sense to me why he suddenly wanted to be a woman after performing as a man for most of his career, he must've fallen for some serious propaganda or manipulation from his peers.
>>
>>123660590
>anarchy isn't cool anymore after middle school
anarchy is the only political philosophy that makes sense if you aren't retarded. All of the worst people alive exist because of the police. The west would still be white without the police.
>>
>>123660590
Since when is punk "cool"? According to who?
>>
>>123660770
Reported for underage.
>>
I don't think anyone here actually listens to them
>>
>>123661444
Reinventing Axl Rose changed my life, and I know every word. The next two LPs were also good. Everything after that has gotten worse and worse.

They could’ve been legendary. They went on tour with Foo Fighters and were a huge gateway for a lot of American audiences into underground punk. Sadly, they lost it, and then Laura yknow, became Laura. It’s a huge letdown, and why I don’t fw that Gainesville shit AT ALL anymore. Maybe it’s why I started to listen to better, more sophisticated music, though.
>>
>>123661720
>Reinventing Axl Rose changed my life
Aren’t you ashamed of that?
>>
>>123660590
I was a teenage anarchist. That spoke to me, and probably always will.

Do you remember when you were young and you wanted to set the world on fire?

Going to go listen to it right now. I listened to "Give It All" earlier today.
>>
>>123660590
>>123662377
also this was the first Against Me! song I ever heard, on some random old dude's Web 1.0 anarchist blog over a decade ago:

8 full hours of sleep
https://youtu.be/eA9Ah2OvWGg?si=s-M-hCsONl1HrLGP

still nice
>>
>>123660590
>corporations appropriate your views thay means you have to suddenly change your entire worldview
Permanent contrarianism will not get you anywhere. I think you know it yourself, I doubt that if all corporations suddenly started acting conservative you would suddenly turn into a progressive.
>>
>>123660590
>you're not punk unless your social views align perfectly with every major corporation
Genuinely. Most of them---and in the West, all of them---are founded within an eleutheromaniac framework, which rewards punks and punk "culture" as a matter of course.
>>
>>123660590
Charlie Harper of The U.K. Subs is in his eighties and still tours.
What's your point?
(And The U.K. Subs still ROCK!)
And Joey "Shithead" Keighley is 68 years old, and D.O.A. are coming to my town this weekend. (And yes, I'm going to go see them. They also still ROCK!)
>>123660770
The Police suck after Regatta de Blanc, but the first two albums, and all the early singles, and compilation tracks are GOAT!
>>
>>123660770
nothing in your life is an achievement of anarchism.
>>
>>123663803
The reason to change should have been that their ideas are stupid but having your supposed enemies suddenly agree with you should also have been a hint.
>>
>>123662377
>Do you remember when you were young and you wanted to set the world on fire?
I don’t want to set the world on fire… I just want to start a flame in your heart.
>>
>>123662377
>Do you remember when you were young and you wanted to set the world on fire?
Yes, then I became post-pubescent. And even better, I didn't hate my body afterwards.
>>
Transgender Dysphoria Blues is a /mu/ anthem
>>
>>123666266
Gay
>>
You Went to See Dishwalla and Everclear (You’re Gay)
>>
>>123663803
>hurr durr being a sellout is good

A real punk would rage against the machine, not with it.
When Big Pharma, Big Tech, Hollywood, academia, and the White House are all shilling for your lifestyle and ideology, you are quite literally not counterculture. It's more countercultural to be "transphobic" these days because there's way more pro-trans propaganda out there than anti-trans and anti-trans messaging gets way more pushback.
>>
>>123660590
>their troon frontman needs to be institutionalized and made to detransition
It's become a cliche but if you're developing and typing out bizarre fantasies of forced medical procedures against a group of people it's safe to say they live 100% rent free in your head.
>>
>>123669731
People like you are why they shut down the asylums and now crazy people are on the streets harassing and assaulting people.
>>
>>123669936
This lmao. Bring back the asylums and the troon problem goes away
>>
>>123660770
Mate… anarchy isn’t a political ideology, it is definitely a lack of politics. Pretty bold of you to be slinging the r-word around like that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.