[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a2523643110_65.jpg (43 KB, 700x700)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
What does /mu/ think of kayo dot?
>>
*crickets*
I see
>>
Pretty gay. Like everything else the Flenser has put out.
>>
File: 1726481404937178.jpg (199 KB, 1500x1500)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>123660620
Great, though my interest in Toby's music in general has slowly gone down the more he tries to, for whatever reason, make weird new age komische music. None of the Kayo Dot albums are bad but the last few have just been okay and I wasn't a huge fan of the synth stuff, either.

I did like Madonnawhore and They are the Shield, though. Those were nice. I guess there's a new album of his coming out soon so I'll see what happens.

I know at one point he got upset that all his fans were prog rock nerds (Toby is a gigantic baby and when I still used social media I had to stop following him because he was insufferable) so he's tried to distance himself from all of that as much as possible but he was definitely in his element back then. I suppose that's where his attempts to break into those musical spheres comes from but it really hasn't produced much of interest for me, frankly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.