[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

There is such a threatening feel to this, especially its' cover.
>are you experienced
what happens if im not?
does hendrix take no for an answer?
>>
>>123668202
I have no idea what happens if you are not experienced. But he is dead so what can he do to me
>>
He'll lecture you about LGBTQIAPP+ "rights"
>>
>>123668202
Never noticed before that the title has a furry texture
>>
I am experienced
>>
>>123668202
purple haze's the only good song on it.

that's the thing with hendrix, a few good songs and the rest is guitar wank.
>>
>>123668214
>Die
>Hendrix is sitting alone in front of the gates to Heaven
>Asks you if you're experienced
>Say no
>Instantly sent to Hell
>>
>>123668278
bait
>>
>>123668202
you ascend once you finish the album. You are therefore experienced after having listened to it. Thanks Jimi
>>
>>123668202
Maybe it's "did you just try and steal our fucking drugs!?!?!?".
>>
>>123670436
Eh. Cry of Love is his best desu. Love or Confusion,Are you Experienced?,May this be love,and Third Stone from The Sun are pretty teascendant though. Overall more a hard rock than psych album bit those ones are trippy as fuck.
>>
>>123668202
I think he’s inviting you to get experienced, he’s not trying to gatekeep being experienced.
>>
>>123670488
I've only ever listened to Experienced and Ladyland. I am putting the rest on my list. May This Be Love is one of his greatest songs, I actually shed a tear to it peaking one time, something about those drums.
>>
>>123670488
Not a chance that cry of love beats any of the first 3
>>
>>123670488
No way that one's your favorite. It's unfinished and mostly boring. Out of all the LPs you choose that one?
>>
>>123668202
>>123668435
Redditors
>>
>>123668278
gay opinion
>>
>>123668278
There are other good songs
>>
>>123670598
May this Be Love definetely is one of his best songs. You got me there. That's some fucking incredible guitar work.
>>
>>123670671
Drifting,Angel,Night Bird Flying,amd Ezy Rider sound boring and unfinished to you? Sounds like you got le filtered tbqh.
>>
>>123670826
Unfinished yes. The good songs on that LP are all on the b-side. Everything on the a-side except "Freedom" is boring.
The songs are all too short, and he doesn't jam on it. Jimi without extended jam sessions is like The Dead without extended jam sessions.
>>
>>123670872
I disagree with that. But I know many people would say this about CAN aswell,but I think Jimi was an excellent songwriter. The gaming is enough to hold my attention too. Idfk,Freedom is honestly a song I never actually listen to lol. We have very different taste I guess.
>>
>>123670894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSAxOcwJDcU
Ezy Ryder is better live
>>
>>123670954
Ngk I like Hendrix Studio shit better than Live,although I will say his Woodstock set is pretty based. Woodstock Jam is untouched.
>>
>>123670894
how do you find a way to shove either Can or TVU in every single conversation?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.