[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7408_2.gif (74 KB, 400x386)
74 KB
74 KB GIF
Sorry, I tried. I should like this noticing that I love Goth and Industrial but my god the singer, themes and sound of the band are just too corny and Metal to my taste.
>>
Queen

I try to get it but it just sounds far fetch, even their biggest hits sound weird to me.
>>
>just too corny
You sound like you take yourself too seriously.
>>
>>123669354
this is the most fucking ESL post I've ever read in my entire life.
>>
>>123669330
King Crimson.
>>
>>123669330
I feel they require a fair bit of listening to get used to
>>
>>123669330
rites of spring, sonic youth, and pixies. it just doesnt click for me even if i wanted to
>>
Anything with MF DOOM, to me his flow is just abysmal. The reddit of rap.
I also actively hate the Smiths, Morrissey voice is fucking stupid and the other members can't save the sound.
Elliot Smith too that's just mom rock
Also slint. Not even that bad just not good
>>123669330
I also wanted to get into this band but so far to me they only have 2 good songs
>>123669354
I haven't tried to get into them yet, but I'm already tired of the songs I know from them which i think is a bad sign
>>123671044
Pixies is great so I can't agree there, but to me sonic youth just sucks. It sounds like In utero Nirvana but bad
>but sonic youth influenced Nirvana
Thank God Nirvana didn't turn out shitty like them
>>
Rush. I acknowledge that their impressive technically but there's just something about it I don't like
>>
>>123669330
CCR. I can tell their songs are well crafted, but they don't do anything for me.

The Eagles. They sound generic and average to me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.