[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Have you ever flown with your instrument? How did it go?
>>
>>123671256
>Neurodiverse
The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>123671256
Never check in an instrument. TSA will pry open the case, break every hinge and clasp, and manhandle your instrument like a rape victim. Buy a 2nd seat.
>>
I’ve flown with my guitar and pedalboard. One time an airport worker grabbed my guitar from the luggage pick up and tried to act like I needed to prove it was mine, I had to physically take it out of her hands and cause a scene and accuse her of trying to steal it. Overall I would not recommend it but sometimes you just have no choice
>>
>>123671277
It’s a polite way of calling somebody a sperg
>>
>>123671256
I want to apologize on behalf of all millennials. We as a generation should never have allowed this kind of thinking and therapy-speak outside of self-excusing our own retarded actions. Society is worse off. I'm very sorry.
>>
>>123671277
https://slippedisc.com/2024/09/airline-mishandles-neurodiverse-bassist/

Presumably autistic, can't handle people raising their voices at her
>>
If you're checking any stringed instrument, make sure you detune waaaay down, because the neck might tighten up from the pressure changes and pop your strings.
>>
File: 1724226320886.jpg (62 KB, 686x386)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>123671348
There's a Kevin Frasard video with him opening a BC Rich shipped overseas, previous owner didn't detune. His veins are always building but it looked like they were finally going to pop when he saw that.
>>
>>123671256
>I was upset by something somebody did therefore I was abused and their actions were an intent to cause abuse

That’s not how that shit works. If you’re offended by something then that doesn’t always mean that what was said was inherently offensive. This is why we’ve opened ourselves up to such a rampant culture of victim mentality. If you allow perms victims to define their victim hood then everything will become offensive or discriminatory or oppressive.

Sorry, I know this isn’t the place for this and I know I’m not saying anything new but it’s fucking annoying.
>>
>>123671348
This happened to an acoustic guitar in my closet from summer->winter->summer, the changes snapped the neck
>>
>>123671300
What the guitar just came out in the baggage claim area? Don't you risk someone just taking it?
>>
>>123671277
its "retard" in 2024, people cant be just people anymore
>>
>>123671408
At the airport, she might be telling the truth. Airport workers are awful.
>>
>>123671277
>>123671984
kek we're genuinely going to go extinct and it's hilarious
>>
>>123671972
Don’t you risk someone taking any luggage? A guitar in a case is just a big suitcase
>>
>>123672021
EVERYONE DEALS WITH THEM! Its that most people aren't attention whores over it and use it as means to victimize themselves. So whatever airport workers suck who cares
>>
>>123671339
>I have never paid for priority boarding for my bow case (which is very small) and have always been assisted with priority boarding due to my Sunflower Card without being charged extra. I felt extremely upset when the staff shouted at me without respect, and my boyfriend had to step in. Is this really how Ryanair’s Sunflower Card policy is implemented?
damn I want a card that forces customer service employees to be nice to me
>>
>>123672204
Just have a vagina
>>
>>123671256
>flying with my trombone
>absolutely no way I'm letting baggage handlers get their swarthy mitts on it
>boarding time
>not enough overhead bin space as affected
>politely ask the flight attendant if it could be stored in the coat closet
>they're happy to oblige
>have them get it from the closet for me as I'm getting off
>picrel successfully avoided
10/10 glad I don't have to buy a seat for a tuba
>>
>>123671289
rent the instrument in the place you are traveling to, don't travel with it at all. it'll save you a lot of headache.
>>
>>123671277
I think they're a black metal band

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.