[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MMMA.jpg (62 KB, 820x820)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>transgender operations on illegal aliens
>>
>dresses up like a girl so he can sing about the kennedys
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: GNfr2utWAAAJXpD.jpg (36 KB, 656x679)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>123674236
Not my problem.
>>
>>123674236
The last rock star. The first tranny.
>>
>>123674236
This is usually his "respected" album choice, but I always preferred the raw school shooter angst of Antichrist or the provocative "90s Alice Cooper" shtick of Portrait of an American Family
>>
>>123674236
And your hard earned taxes pay for it
>>
>>123674236
manson was a CIA test to see how much degeneracy the public could handle and now a product exists that lets women find someone to fuck them at any time of the day
>>
>>123674853
>one of the most anti-government American music acts was a government agent
Interesting strategy, government
>>
>>123674405
>I always preferred the raw school shooter angst of Antichrist
you ok bro?
>>
>Rock Is Dead
>1998
seems about right
>>
>>123674236
Cops and queers
>>
File: ezgif-5-f78da3696a.gif (3.95 MB, 742x463)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB GIF
>>
>>123674872
Was never antigovernment, he was only antirepublican. He probably thinks the "conservative soccer moms" are the ones censoring internet because like most retarded musicians never updated his beliefs past 1990. He is a progovernment goon as long as it democrat.

Which is funny, because he was accussed of columbine but never his record company or manager dropped him. Most venues let him play Holywood tour. There were shootings that unlike columbine the shooters were fans of him. But nothing. Literally nothing.

A couple years later he is accused by a crazy feminist of abuse and one second later, his record company and his manager left him and all tours cancelled. The soccer moms didnt do shit against him other than give him free press, meanwhile the woke mob destroyed his business in 5 minutes and took him years to recover.

Serves him right for sacrificing twiggy to the woke mob earlier.
>>
>>123675433
>He is a progovernment goon as long as it democrat.
How? You are literally just pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
File: le orange man baad.png (348 KB, 718x402)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>123675449
Lets not forget the only time he actually voted he did for Obama
>>
>>123675453
>voting once, for one candidate, among a dozen in your lifetime, automatically makes you a progovernment Democratic goon
What is nuance?
>>
>>123675487
What part of the only time he actually voted didnt you understand? He voted ONCE. Not a dozen.

also
>omitting le orange bad man video
>omitting he also defended Clinton
>>
>>123675515
I'm saying he had a dozen chances to vote, and he only chose it once, which doesn't automatically make him a Democrat or Republican, just that that one particular candidate happened to appeal to him most at that particular time. It'd be different if he consistently voted/supported one party, is what I'm saying. I don't even know what orange man bad video you're talking about, I barely keep up with modern Manson. But I do recall him specifically saying that Trump and Hillary were equally bad candidates in 2016. I guess you're talking about the other Clinton?
>>
>>123675563
>I don't even know what orange man bad video you're talking about,
Dude, I literally posted a screenshot, he kills Donald Trump in the video. Cant get any more modern woke shitter than that.

>saying that Trump and Hillary were equally bad
Feel free to link me the video where he kills Hillary
>>
>>123675563
Yes, Bill.
>>
>>123675589
He denies the figure in the video being Trump, saying it just as well could be a preacher. Sure you could call bullshit, but I feel like he would gladly own up to it being Trump. I mean why wouldn't he? In an age where disavowing Trump is automatic good boy points.
>>123675596
Him defending a rapist is actually pretty based, when you think about it.
>>
>>123675634
Id wish it was twiggy, not clinton
>>
>>123675515
I voted for Obama too. It was the only election I ever voted in. I had just turned 18 and I sincerely believed him when he said he'd stop the mass surveillance and abuses of all our civil liberties that the Bush admin started. After he didn't fix any of that and just made it all worse I stopped voting because I had learned better.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.