[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.jpg (67 KB, 1024x962)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>coworker says she got bored of listening to music and pretty much only listens to podcasts

who just doesn't listen to music at all? I mean you don't have to be autistic about it like me but it's depressing to think she doesn't even listen to the radio. she did tell me she's depressed maybe that's why but geez even at my lowest I've still listened to like, giles corey
>>
alot of normies dont listen to music its just backround noise while they drive to work to them
>>
>>123675975
I know someone just like that, its a new thing thats for sure
>>
>>123675975

for many people an interest in music is for teenagers, it’s how they formed bonds in school, and they leave it behind when they “grow up”. my parents don’t actively listen to music and haven’t bought an album since they got married 30 years ago.
>>
>>123675975
>coworker says she got bored of listening to music and pretty much only listens to podcasts
might just be hyperbole. i get to points at work where i just don't feel like listening to anything. typically, though, i'll turn to audiobooks. comes in waves.
>>
>>123675975
If not for livestreams podcasts would be the lowest form of entertainment ever created.
>>
>>123676198
My parents are still passionate about music they grew up listening to though. Most X'ers I know are the same way. A total disinterest in music is definitely exclusive to late millennials and zoomers.
>>
>>123676453

and the generation before
>>
>>123675975
Maybe she just finds you repulsive and didn't want to listen to you autistically ramble on and on about music
>>
>>123675975
I tell people i dont listen to music because i dont wanna hear about their music tastes. Just saying.
>>
>>123676132
>>123676453
I'm old enough to be the father of some anons here and I assure you people who don't see "the point" of music have always existed and are much more common than you realise
>>
>>123675975
I only listen to podcast at work but when I'm home or out and about off work I listen to music
>>
>>123675975
Do not engage with anyone who doesn't listen to music. They are not even human anymore. Just souless workforce.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.